Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at ENE Systems, Inc. to join us.

Children's Coalition for Northeast Louisiana Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great all-female mission-based place to work, but be careful of office cliques

MphasiS Corp. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Mphasis is an equal opportunity employer, without gender biases, and is equally competitive for men and women.

Solar Transport Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't.... just don't. Nothing good comes from here, they only want Women to do all the work to make them look good - they take the credit and just tell us we need to try harder...

Covance Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

Flexibility depends on the department. I've been lucky to be in a very flexible environment, but I have heard otherwise for other departments. People growth is preached but not always practiced. You will see many women in leadership, but again depends on your department and line manager to experience women supporting women.

More opportunities to explore interests

International Monetary Fund Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you are an economist, you will be in the minority but we are growing! We have goals to raise the number of women here at professional and senior levels and we are making progress. Strong commitment from Christine Lagarde...not sure about below her.

Not for Pay, Hiring

Informally flexing for an occasional appointments for doctor, home repair, child-related appointments or for an imminent work deadline where you need to go home and write uninterrupted are all fine on an ad hoc basis. Regularly telecommuting as part of your ongoing schedule isn't done much or is done under the radar. Lots of people use compressed work weeks however...depends upon your manager. Very facetime, presence culture overall.

Better early child support. We have onsite daycare but there are limited places so some first five years support or child-care subsidy would be nice.

ISS World Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

ISS Facility Services offer growth opportunites to women as well as a fair work/life balance.

Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for more than 6 years. I left a job which paid significantly more because this job offered benefits (vacation, sick, health insurance, 401(k), and when taking all of these things into account, the total compensation was close to what I was making. I was promised regular performance reviews and told I could expect raises commensurate with the quality of work I performed. In the first couple of years, I had a couple of reviews and got only minimal raises in spite of excellent work product. After the first couple of years, a "moratorium" was put on future raises. Profanity goes unchecked in this workplace. Although multiple people reported one particular person's frequent use of the c-word, this employee was only ever reprimanded and sent home for a day or two. For more than 6 years this went on, and to my knowledge, the employee is still there. (He is their largest money-maker) On several occasions, I discussed company morale with the CEO. Nothing was done. Management is more interested in profit-taking than in the people who work for this company. The paralegals are vastly underpaid given the work they do. When I did finally give my notice, and brought up the CEO's failure to deliver on regular reviews/raises, blame was passed to me for failing to ask for such. In my opinion, raises are given as a reward for excellent work. It should not be up to the employee to demand them. Finally, in light of the "moratorium" which was never "lifted," why would any person believe the request for a raise would be granted—particularly when it was common knowledge many requests for such had been denied, even prior to the moratorium. The culture of this business is toxic.

Canusa cps Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not only are women treated differently, but young people are also looked down on.

Netflix Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

July 2015

There are many centers across the world for Netflix, and I believe there is a different culture in each center. In the Salt Lake City center, you will find your typical dude-bro misogynistic jerk, but they are a rare breed especially among support and management. The culture the center has developed is one of equality, with plenty of women of all shapes, sizes, and colors working and getting equal opportunity for promotion. I have not had the experience of being in a position where I needed maternity leave, so I am not 100% on what the actual policy is, but I know that you do get 5 weeks paid vacation a year, 3 bereavement days, etc. so I would hope the maternity policy is also generous. Generally an excellent place to work, regardless of who you are!

Wells Enterprises, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

I worked there for 2 years. It was dream job for a full year, then things got dicey with layoffs and restructures - more than I could count. After the most recent restructure, my position was eliminated but I was not. No one could give me a straight answer as to why, or what my new position was. I left very soon after.