Engility Corporation www.engilitycorp.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Engility Corporation?
ladybugs Specialist, International

The promotions are very unequal. Don't let the female CEO fool you. In addition, the time off and working arrangements are very unflexible.

Female management is terrible, I was literally told by female manager to get a better offer from another company to be considered for a raise. The company has no value in employees and very little to women equality. I left to work for better company and the 2nd person was a much younger pompus male who also left because he knew he couldn't trust our female manager. She was poison trying to gain approval of male management.

Lady rosesrred

Engility bought my employer and things really went downhill after that, but even before that happened, I was abandoned by my boss and when it came time to prepare for a contract re-compete, I was replaced by a man with ZERO program management experience because "they" thought that would somehow help them win the contract. They were wrong and after I spent three months training my replacement, I quit.

Women Review Engility Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Engility Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website ladybugs anon1786 Lady rosesrred