Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Entegris to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Trimble Navigation

0%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend
1/20/17, 9:37 PM

The experience and knowledge gained was invaluable and there a opportunities for growth under the right management. Overall I had a great career there and enjoyed working for the company

Maybe. The experience and knowledge gained was invaluable and there a opportunities for growth under the right management. Overall I had a great career there!

IBM

53%say women are treated fairly
40% would recommend
1/14/17, 7:03 PM

IBM has been a boys club and still remains one today. Many talented women are overlooked for job promtions and leadership positions based on a internal network that reminds me of high school. If you are not one of the them you will struggle to get an inside track.

Cisco Systems

3.7
61%say women are treated fairly
71% would recommend
1/12/17, 8:27 PM

Experience will really vary from manager to manager. Each group has different dynamics and the manager of that team is usually doing everything they can to ensure team success and great morale across the team.

Maternity leave is not fully paid, but something is better than nothing.

Intel Corporation

41%say women are treated fairly
58% would recommend
1/12/17, 6:10 PM

Don't be shy.

Get rid of BOZO managers whose sole purpose in life is to make everyone around them miserable.

Cisco Systems

3.7
61%say women are treated fairly
71% would recommend
1/12/17, 5:58 PM

There are great perks that help to interest women to work at Cisco as well as leadership promotion on getting more women to work at Cisco. However, I agree with some of the other reviews that the company views/mission is only as good as the people implementing them. There are still much challenges down the pipeline on promoting women leadership and acknowledging the gender equality issue at a department/functional level

IBM

53%say women are treated fairly
40% would recommend
1/12/17, 5:53 AM

some roles are ideal, you can work from home and get support for that. if you are in a sales role it is hard if you have family

Maybe. depends on the role, leader etc.

1/11/17, 1:07 PM

At Dell women has same career opportunities, pay and schedule flexibility as man. Career growth and recognition depends upon how each individual drives it.

1/10/17, 2:23 PM

Your manager has a lot to do with how happy you are your job. Choose wisely.

1/10/17, 8:13 AM

Dell is very focused on being a diverse employer for the right reasons - encouraging different perspectives. It is a very supportive environment for women, and flexible work is facilitated and encouraged.

Apple

70%say women are treated fairly
75% would recommend
12/11/16, 2:27 AM

Apple's claims that they value diversity are PR only and their numbers must be inflated by including Apple Store employees. In my division at Apple there is one woman on each team of ~20-30 people. There is no training for employees about diversity, or unconscious bias - which goes a long way to explaining their failure to hire any women. I've had to endure humiliating comments from my workmates about my hair and clothes. I'm tasked with menial and uninteresting work despite having a PhD and 10 years of work experience, complaints to my manager about my inconsistent workload go nowhere and I've had to watch male colleagues straight out of grad school get promoted ahead of me. The company Christmas party featured a scavenger hunt where one of the tasks was to line up 4 women in red dresses and take a photo. Another task was to "smear a man's face with lipstick" and photograph it. Women are viewed as objects of curiosity here and not seen as equals. HR organize a "diversity bash" to celebrate Apple's diversity. The clumsy title of this event conveys how interested Apple HR are in making this a better place to work. Stay away, it's not worth it.