Enterprise Holdings http://www.enterpriseholdings.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Enterprise Holdings?
anon2617 Branch Manager, Sales

With expected work weeks of 60+ hours do not expect promotion if you are under 60 hrs/week

Lady dapookster Specialist

I worked for this employer for over a decade. There are a lot of inter-office politics that women often do not benefit from in the end. Performance is supposedly rewarded, but not without meeting unrealistic goals. Additionally, those that are in executive leadership roles tend act condescendingly to support staff.

Depends on the role. Higher positions tend to favor men and women in those roles have a chip on their shoulder.
Lady Diva1981 Servbice agents

that men feel we can't do the job

because, we can do what men can do but better and should be given a chance
Madam cheekytee

I do not have any children and many of my female colleagues didn't either because we all had the same fear of being stressed out and miscarry and/or no time to take care of family business. The women who made it to management only started having children many of them appear to be 40+yrs old. Unless you have a great support system to take care of your family while you work for 10-12 hrs a day your entire career you will not be happy here. The company does recognize hard work with celebration and other perks.

Women Review Enterprise Holdings for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Enterprise Holdings by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website anon2617 Lady dapookster Lady Diva1981 Madam cheekytee