• Family Friendly Aspects?

There is not just one thing, it is a collection of pay, promotions and work-life balance. For instance, you have vacation days, but when you go on vacation, you have to work long hours to catch up, there goes work like balance.

Maybe. Its a good company with staying power and they do appear to be trying to address concerns of woman. But when you hear the same speech continuously, and years later, you have only budge a fraction of an inch compared to your male counterparts, you tend to wonder if it will happen in your lifetime. And if you are a minority female trying to get into management, good luck, there are not that many.

FlyingCrane1

Management Assistant

Sales

Enterprise is a great sales company if you have the time to dedicate to the job. They have a great training program that will open doors once you no longer work there. When you have a family, it becomes more difficult. Working 10-12 hours/day and then having to go to a training after work or work the weekends is difficult when you have a family at home, you barely get to see them.

Maternity leave does not start until the day you have the baby so I worked up until 2 days before my due date and then took my vacation time until my baby was born 5 days later. Once you've been with the company for 2 years you qualify for 8 weeks maternity leave. I chose to take vacation time for the extra two weeks.

Maybe. If you are straight out of college with no family, Enterprise is perfect. Once you have a family, working 50+ hours a week and trying to spend time with your spouse is difficult

Your work ethic and results in the position are what matter in this position. It is male dominant and will most likely be the only female in the office.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Maybe. Although there are more men than women in this company, everyone, for the most part, is treated fairly and equally. I have seen more women in managerial positions than males. I see many men starting families but rarely see women starting families because I do not believe the maternity leave gives women the option to do so without hurting their career.

Reservations And Sales

Sales

It's a great gender diverse company, Lots of women and managemnet rolse and any role within the company

Branch Manager

Sales

With expected work weeks of 60+ hours do not expect promotion if you are under 60 hrs/week

Lady dapookster

Specialist

I worked for this employer for over a decade. There are a lot of inter-office politics that women often do not benefit from in the end. Performance is supposedly rewarded, but not without meeting unrealistic goals. Additionally, those that are in executive leadership roles tend act condescendingly to support staff.

Maybe. Depends on the role. Higher positions tend to favor men and women in those roles have a chip on their shoulder.

Lady Diva1981

Servbice agents

that men feel we can't do the job

Maybe. because, we can do what men can do but better and should be given a chance

Madam cheekytee

I do not have any children and many of my female colleagues didn't either because we all had the same fear of being stressed out and miscarry and/or no time to take care of family business. The women who made it to management only started having children many of them appear to be 40+yrs old. Unless you have a great support system to take care of your family while you work for 10-12 hrs a day your entire career you will not be happy here. The company does recognize hard work with celebration and other perks.

Maybe. if you can stick it out for 5 yrs and earned promotion to Branch manager then perks are better. But