Everlast Worldwide Inc www.everlast.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Everlast Worldwide Inc?
Lady Butterfly428

I've worked here for 2 years and enjoy it. Although there is limited female leadership in upper management. The company is male dominated and I am actually the first female ever to be hired in the sales department. We also do not get offered paid maternity leave. Many of the females at this company are in lower level positions and often leave after gaining experience to move on to better opportunities. So the females currently working here do not have children. When asked why we do not have paid maternity leave offered in our benefits, one of the executives simply said " Well we've never had any female employees who were pregnant". It is hard to view a long term career here knowing that family balance is not ideal. But maybe I can be the trail blazer.

Women Review Everlast Worldwide Inc for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Everlast Worldwide Inc by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Butterfly428