Estate Sale Specialist

Operations

I do not think women are fairly promoted or hired into upper management positions. That said, this is the least of my concerns regarding employment with EBTH. I think this is pretty standard for the tech industry in general, but there is some serious misogyny going on in the IT department in the form of sexist comments, rude nicknames aimed at women and their bodies, etc., and despite the fact that at its heart EBTH began as a service industry, the IT dept basically runs the show because the execs and investors desperately want it to be a cutting edge TECH startup. Consequently, much of the input from further down the food chain is dismissed, and the actual technology behind the service misses the mark and creates more inefficiencies than it solves. They also rely solely on "data" retrieved by the tech team to inform company policies and direction (as opposed to market research).

The flexibility is very dependent on your position. Thankfully, as an Estate Sale Specialist I am able to basically set my own schedule as long as it meets the needs of my clients.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes: