Explorer737403

Appearance is everything. As long as you look and act the part the rest is easy.

The level of flexibility is primarily determined by your position. In my current role we very flexible but when I was in the call center there was very little flexibility.

I love my job I love the people that I work with but we have been going through an organizational change and as a result management has changed. Management does not communicate or follow through. There is very little support and when a concern is brought to their attention it’s not even acknowledged.

Marketing Programs Specialist

Marketing

Sales is dominated by men. Its very political and 'boys club'. Marketing is female dominated, however marketing management isn't about helping other women to succeed. Lots of extra responsibility, micromanaging, but the company failed to deliver in terms of promotions or salary increases. It always felt like your job was on the chopping block despite strong reviews. There were few women with children (less than 5 out of 200+ employees in the US) when I worked there.