Exponent, Inc. www.exponent.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Exponent, Inc.?
Lady Taylor

There is no official maternity leave policy in the US. As I understand it, the leave is treated as sick time and/or short-term disability. Time off is looked down upon and while I don't think you will be "punished" for taking time off, you will certainly stunt your advancement and bonus. There is a lack of women in leadership roles here, but I believe that is an artifact of the lack of women in engineering in general and not a sign of something lacking within the organization. Your experiences here will depend greatly on which practice you are in and who your supervisor is. Base your decisions entirely on the group you will be spending most of your time with.

I do enjoy working here and my coworkers treat me fairly. However, our hours can be long and more importantly very unpredictable. If you have a support system that can handle that, then its a great job.

Women Review Exponent, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Exponent, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Taylor