Lady Random

Networking is critical. Build a broad network within your specialty and in other networks. Join WIN and other applicable networks.

Lady anon451 Human Resources

Should be younger so my talents and skills could be valued and recognized. It has been pretty hard

Lady Tonia Process Operator, Light ends

Stay post I've and don't get caught up in daily mess

Madam Boss Lady

Build your technical credibility early! This is a performance based company. I took maternity leave, added on 3+months of unpaid Leave, came back on part-time basis …I had support both from my team and senior management, and it had no impact on my career progression…I went into a leadership role once I got back to full-time. Strong technical performance/credibility is like banking your "credit" for when you need it for the off-ramps of life :-)

ladybug30 Girl

This company compensates financially above peers. Yet, women have to prove themselves twice as much as men since it is very male dominated. Maternity leave is part of short term disability leave and typically sets women back when we take a few months.

Women Review Exxon Mobil for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Exxon Mobil by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website Lady Random Lady anon451 Lady Tonia Madam Boss Lady ladybug30 Girl