Madam spimmywarg Engineering Manager

Every time they talk about hiring more women, they frame it as "lowering the bar". I have never worked anywhere with such a low ratio in my engineering department.

Lady coder23

N/A

anon134 Girl Product Manager, Product Management

Prepare to be perfect. If you're perfect, this is a great place to be. If not, best of luck.

A dream for women who can navigate the waters, but many will be chewed up and spit out
Lady fb23

Women are 100% treated fairly.

Lady Strobequeen Program Manager, Recruiting

If you're in Engineering, be prepared to Lean In and make an extra effort to counteract the "brogrammer" culture that, in my opinion, is still subtly pervasive. Outside of Eng, it really depends on the org you're a member of.

Lady ig2108

I have worked here for nearly 5 years. In my experience, my gender has never been a consideration to how I operate, am perceived or have been developed...I have had incredible opportunities based on merit and hardwork.

Lady burningbridges Engineer

My very first team at this company was 50% women, which is unheard of anywhere else, but not an uncommon thing here. I don't about pay, but women are highly respected and often treated better than men at this company.

Lady xybhz

had really good benefits for moms

Lady Bomb Dot Com

I worked there for over five years and have no regrets. It was the most stimulating and impactful job I'll probably ever have. Constant availability was expected, and you only had work-life balance if work was your life... but when your job impacts over a billion people, that's probably reasonable.

Women Review Facebook for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Facebook by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 19 reviews Company Website Madam spimmywarg Lady coder23 anon134 Girl Lady fb23 Lady Strobequeen Lady ig2108 Lady burningbridges Lady xybhz Lady Bomb Dot Com