Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Ferrero to join us.

Chipotle Mexican Grill Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be careful, the company is great, but this doesn't mean the store you'll work at is great. It may cause you to have anxiety attack after another or it may change to be this amazing person. The company truly does care about the best for each of its employees, but they don't have the capabilities to screen and fire the people who are in the system to take advantage of it. There are a lot of smart people who work there, and some so smart they made it past the initial hiring process when in reality they shouldn't be have been hired. Try your best to not work at an understaffed location, and only do school part time (if you're in school). This company is a great representation of humanity. It isn't perfect, but it's trying. There are good times and bad times. It's hard, and maybe it's worth it. Don't be afraid to leave for the betterment of yourself because in reality Chipotle wants you to be the best you, even if this means you'll have to move on. Speak up, and aim for the stars here. There's generally no cap for how high you can be hired.

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

As a manager they couldn't do much if you did the proper requirements to get time off, but it was expected you wouldn't ask for more than two days off (ever). You were met with verbal backlash and extreme stress to not take time off because they were stressed out too. It was like a "take one for the team" approach. There's a lot of mildly mental abusive things my GM which I didn't realize till I left. He's not a bad guy, but our company gave him to support.

They offer is for managers for sure, not sure about crew. Even part-time employees have decent benefits.

Combination of pay and work-life balance. The benefits are amazing, and our management team was 50/50 women to men, but the physical requirements outweighed the pay. My experience was one where I was full time student and 40+hrs/week. My pay was horrible compared to other regions. It's long hours where the GM justifies living wage and high benefits to push you past exhaustion.

Maybe. It really depends on the GM and the location. As a whole Chipotle is amazing, but at the store level the ability to succeed is very masculine and can be toxic. I wouldn't mind working for Chipotle Corporate, but the restaurants need work. They try their best, but the company expanded too quickly, in my opinion.

Asahi Glass Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

if you are not ambitious, its a good employer with averrage to low salaries but lots of holidays and fexible hours

Maybe. it's a human company that tries to change the unequal situation

Precision Castparts Corp. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

Long hours are expected and company culture does not foster a safe nor intellectually challenging environment. The company has poor ethics in regards to the environment and is reluctant to change.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Unhealthy work culture that is unsafe for women

Axiall Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is a great place to work if you are a working mother- and have to leave early ocassionally for children being sick, etc. and you want to work as an office assistant, HR, or as a technical chemical engineer in the main office, as opposed to out in the plant. But they mainly hire new engineers right out of school, so at a senior level the work is not challenging or interesting and there is no room to grow. Out in operations as a department or maintenance engineer - women aren't really in those positions, or quickly leave after a year or so.

Maybe. I would recommend women to work for the company in ancillary functions, such as HR, lab, QC, but not in technical operations or engineering roles.

Contra Costa County, CA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be prepared for intra/inter-departmental communication barriers that could significantly impede operations

Provide a structured and timely onboarding process.

Universal Health Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here for 2 years. In my experience, more weight is given to men's work, their salaries for equal positions (less education) are higher, and and they are quicker to be promoted. Women is most roles aren't given internal promotions and taking maternity leave is detrimental to their career path. The family work balance for women is not tolerated as it is for males. Maternity leave is offered through FMLA, although one must use their earned vacation time before Short term disability payments begin. Overall, this company is not the most friendly to women and job security is not guaranteed if one has a family or health emergency.

Bethesda Softworks Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There were very few women in leadership positions and the higher you go in the company, there are even fewer. You'll need to network hard for promotions, as they will only come if you have connections.

Maybe. Depends on your manager.

MuleSoft Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Only one member of the executive team is female. No women in leadership positions in product, engineering, sales, partnerships, etc. Some women are managers in marketing or customer success, but it's the exception, not the rule.

L'Oreal Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.1

I worked for L'Oreal for 20 years in 4 different brands and 3 different divisions. I loved the experience and found it to give me the ammunition I now need to start my own business. I was laid off twice & rehired once, took my fully paid maternity leave & chose not to extend it to a 50% paid leave for an additional 13 weeks with job protection. It is highly competitive at L'Oreal and you have to stay on your toes and stay very current with the knowledge of your industry. Also, there are a lot of expats working at L'Oreal that are extremely ambitious and want to move up fast. Just be prepared to hold your own in a French culture of debate, have a thick skin, and get ready for an exhilarating adventure!

Revlon Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015