Fidelity Investments https://www.fidelity.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Fidelity Investments?
Bowie123

Great maternity leave, women in very senior positions (could still use more), some departments have great flex options while others don't.

Necci

Networkers excel here, strong female role models and active women's networking group

SnowWhiteInDistress Staffing Consultant

If you like politics and discussing other people, then this is the place for you.

I've worked here for 5 years and never run into any issues when it comes to equal treatment. Several executive leadership roles are held by women and the company culture is very welcoming to everyone. I haven't had to take any maternity leave myself, but I've not noticed that taking it has negatively impacted my colleagues who have.

Anonymous - 7084 Clerk

No work life balance

Lady anon994 Senior Analyst, Business Analytics

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly.

Lady Nan

Many women in leadership positions, at multiple levels. Making progress in typically male dominated functions. Overall diversity is an area of focus but more work to be done. The parental leave policy was just generously enhanced for men and women. Lots of opportunities for women but like all large companies, the experience varies by division.

Madam lady flowerr Admin, Benefits consulting

working for the company itself - great. only being a temp staffed by their staffing agency veritude - not great at all.

Lady nikkinotnicole

n

Lady fido_woman Recruiter, HR

Lots of women specifically in my department and awesome female leadership. Our clients, however, are men and it seems to foster a boys club environment in varying departments. We do have a female CEO, but she doesn't seem to promote things like work flexibility or generous maternity/paternity leave options.

Women Review Fidelity Investments for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Fidelity Investments by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 24 reviews Company Website Bowie123 Necci SnowWhiteInDistress Lady anon1080 Lady anon994 Lady Nan Madam lady flowerr Lady nikkinotnicole Lady fido_woman