Flatiron Health

www.flatiron.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Flatiron Health to join us.

Allegis Global Solutions Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

None so far. I'm happy and content with my employer.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The warehouse is a joke, flies,bees,land on the open doughnuts. The carts are dirty and ya wear gloves, but, they touch the doughnut, being sent out to us the consumer to eat. It's disgusting. I didn't even give notice. Was told to that I wasn't working hard enough !!! That was from a woman manager. Ashland, Virginia location. This was last year. Plus all the waste, from the Virginia Beach location, sending to much. Most goes in the trash. I took as many as possible, gave them away and to a homeless woman, for food.

Howard County Public School System Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I had to use my own sick time for every day that I took.

Businessolver Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

If you are planning to have children soon, don't work here. They don't have a good maternity leave policy and the hours are crazy. During Annual Enrollment (the insurance busy season) 10 hour days are mandatory as are most Saturdays. This schedule runs from October - December. This time is also considered a vacation blackout season. If you have children you will deal with the same problems. Getting time off for appointments etc. can be nearly impossible.

Naval Facilities Engineering Command Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You have to know or be related to sone one to get promoted into a leadership.

Physicians Accounting Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be ready to deal with high school drama, even from upper management

West Virginia Wesleyan College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are no overt problems - just subtle creeping of service requests, which often fall to women. There is no tracking system to tally how much service you contribute, and it adds up quickly, and the requests don't stop. There are also problems with students being added to classes that are already full without the permission of the professor - this is not a scattered occasional problem - it happens every single semester with emphasis on the people teaching general education classes (which happen to be more women than men). Suddenly you find there are more students in your classes and more service events, and very little time for research of any kind. Work-life balance is very poor here and it is brought up as a problem that needs to be solved regularly, but nothing gets done about it.

Colony Brands, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

You are taken more seriously as a salaried employee rather than hourly, so pursue those opportunities.

Perot Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015