Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Food Safety Net Services to join us.

Catulpa Community Support Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Great atmosphere, all are respected. Staff are invited to participate in affecting and influencing the work culture and it shows in the satisfaction from each work colleague. Catulpa goes out of its way to bring teams together for "Catulpa Days" for a dual purpose, P.D. as well as fun networking opportunities.

WestCoast Children's Clinic Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

If you need maternity or paternity leave, it's good. The benefits are good and the pay is good for this kind of work. Hours do not leave much time for a real life. The agency has a history of letting male supservisors and bosses abuse and harass the lower ranking females that work in the agency and the agency views they person with the complaint as the problem. They don't do anything to look into or fix the actual issue until too many people stand up and complain. But then it's just that one problem. The issue still continues overall.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Most clinicians end up working over ten hours a day five days a week and some weekends. Though they can do some of this work from home.

Treat clinicians well and not like they are disposable, particularly if they complain about male bullying or otherwise harassing boss. Improve ability to be promoted if you are actually a good worker. Expand diversity in the agency. Most supervisors and people in power are white men.

Viking Ski Shop Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Old school but very safe. Male dominated, however they are always hopefull for more interest and engagement from women

Sunrise Senior Living Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I work at the headquarters in McLean, VA, so my experience is a little different than those who work in our actual communities. We have a great company culture and the flexibility to telework if needed. However, our benefits are expensive. I am on our silver plan and paying 75 a paycheck and have to meet a 4,000 deductible before insurance kicks in.

Corporate headquarters offers the best flexibility in terms of the option to telework

TestPlant Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.7

Overall, we have a very positive, collaborative culture. Not only are women heard and respected within their teams, but we tend to have effective communication across functions and departments. TestPlant has a very family-friendly culture; and there's no stigma associated with working your schedule around things like school drop-offs. (This is at least true of the tech side; it’s hard for me to get a read on it with other teams.) In addition to all of that, our products are innovative and cool, and there are great people all around. The one downside right now is that our C-level has taken an insular, “old boys” turn. It’s disappointing to feel like we’re moving backwards in that way just as so many companies are realizing the benefits of more diverse leadership.

Morrison Supply Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a great place to work at. Environment is great

8 weeks were paid partial 40% as disability

Marc Jacobs Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are many departments and I think it really depends on who your direct supervisor is. Some people have great experiences and growth while others seem stuck.

SMG Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

SMG provides all full-time salaried employees with Long Term Disability insurance coverage following the completion of one (1) year of continuous service. This company provided benefit affords sixty (60) percent of basic monthly earnings, up to a maximum of five thousand ($5000.00) dollars per month, for any non-work related illness or injury after the employee has been disabled for a period greater than ninety (90) days. Employees who wish to continue health insurance benefits will be required to elect COBRA coverage. SMG’s Long-Term Disability Plan is governed by the plan document issued by the existing insurance carrier. So basically you pay for your insurance coverage at a higher rate while you are out plus you take a 40% wage cut. I think women are judged for taking the full amount of time by some colleagues and managers

Hayneedle Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for over 5 years now. Hayneedle is a great company for women. Women are treated fairly, and many of our senior level positions are filled by women. Women's voices are given just as much credence as men's. There is a great work/family-life balance here. There is never an issue with taking time off to be with your kids. In the summer they run a "Summer Hours" program, where you can work extra during the week to take off at noon on Friday. This is extremely beneficial to parents. The only reason I would not recommend this company to another woman would be their maternity & paternity leave policy. Which their is none. You can take all of your PTO, then you can take short term disability (if you've signed up for it), or you can take 12 weeks unpaid. They do not have any other program. Women are never judged for taking their full maternity leave.

William Wrigley Jr. Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

Have your career path set. It's very tough to move laterally. Often times, your career path is picked for you and this is not communicated to you. Senior Leadership doesn't seem to ever change so it will be very tough to make it to the top here unless they retire anytime soon. Also, they won't admit it, but the company will likely be merged with Mars some day. Expect cut backs at both companies. They are already working in that direction. The positives are that this company is very understanding of work/life balance and issues that arise. Many commute from the burbs and flex time their schedules.