Fuzz Productions https://fuzzproductions.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Fuzz Productions?
Lady Kale Engagement Manager, Engagement

I've worked with Fuzz for 1 1/2 years, and it's clear that Fuzz values talent over gender, which is refreshing. We are a tech company, and many of our employees are under the age of 30, so there's a very open-mind to social issues. More importantly, we have no vacation policy (meaning take as much as you need), flex time, and work from home privileges. Fuzz very much believes in the concept of treating employees as humans with life outside of work. About 60% of Senior Leadership and Directors are male, and the other 40% female. Because we are such a young company in terms of average employee age, no one has actually needed to take maternity leave. One colleague's wife gave birth, and he took off an afternoon, but I believe firmly that Fuzz would have given him time if he'd requested it off - especially if we could have planned around it.

Women Review Fuzz Productions for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Fuzz Productions by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Kale