Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Genworth Financial, Inc. to join us.

Infinity Cars Pvt Ltd Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

Never join. This organization.Not good for female. Very bad culture

Culture is bad

CoreLogic Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Corelogic|FNC supports women through career growth and personal growth. There are several women in leadership positions, and most of the leadership team seems happy to accommodate adjustments and flexibility to support families. Examples include flex hours to allow for carpool, and working from home when necessary.

Some departments have less flexibility with scheduling due to SLAs, but I think most of the leadership still does what they can to accommodate adjustments.

University of Maryland Shore Regional Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Archaic management, set in their dated ways, not open to evolving with current practice and common sense.

Leidos Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Depends on the contract. The company is fine but some contracts are in hostile workplaces.

Make the company employee website less cluttered and ensure the search engine works better. It is impossible to find information quickly.

Beyond 20/20 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

he process I went through was an interview, then 2 scheduled days to observe for 2 hours, then a 1 month trial. The trial was 2 days a week for 9 hours so 18 hours a week. Everything was going well. I was staying passed the 2 hours and coming in early for observation. I was conversing/ helping with the staff and patients as if I were a part of the team and they showed appreciation to that. I made then made it to the 1 month trial. I bought my scrubs and began training (I was training for front desk AND as a Visual Therapist Assistant). The first two weeks I was really just observing and when there were no patients, I was independently studying. There were books and videos. I took notes and tested myself and did pretty well fairly quickly. Keep in mind, I was advised not to study at home, not to bring home reading materials, and even though they made me study the given material at work, I wasn’t allowed to do it like the materials taught me, they did things different. Very confusing, right? But I did it and even began to assist with patients that last day of that last week. Then week 3 came. I walked into the office and was immediately blamed for tools being left out and I didn’t do it. Of course because I was knew, I immediately was to blame. I voiced it was not me but I wouldn’t let it happen again. That was the first weird incident. I then noticed that I was being snapped at often and there was A LOT of nit-picking going on. At first I ignored it because they told me that the owner is very particular about things but once I began getting snapped at for stuff they told me I was allowed to do, I began to feel uncomfortable. I tried to keep a positive attitude and do what I was told because as they kept reminding me, I was not officially hired and a part of the staff (or their clique from what it seemed). That’s fine, I knew it was a test run. The second day of the 3rd week was bad too. They began to whisper a lot and go into rooms to do such while I tried to keep busy and be hands on. It was awkward. I didn’t take it personal until the 5th or 6th time. Then more nit-picking, more blaming, more discrediting me in front of patients and parents. I felt like a fool and I knew I was doing well so what was the problem?? They had this little agreement to park and walk out together in the parking lot after closing because we’re all women and it’s dark. Once I was told to leave ahead of everyone and walk alone, I knew something was wrong. I came back in for the 4th week with a smile on my face. I told myself to just keep doing what I was doing and be the best I can (because that was the advice that was given to me in the beginning by one of the workers who had say in my hiring). After the 2nd hour, I asked to speak to the Doctor about my progress and what I am doing right, and what can I do to be better. She then proceeded to tell me I didn’t get the job because I wasn’t taking initiative by grabbing the files and immediately working the patients. I was shocked. I was specifically told to ask before I do anything because they’re “Very particular” about what they do there and because I “wasn’t officially hired” yet. No feedback, no tips for improvement in the process, nothing. I literally walked in one day and everything was different. I wasn’t given a fair chance. She told me they don’t like to “push” people to do things, yet when I did try to take initiative, I was told I wasn’t allowed to do this or not allowed to do that. It was a set-up to fail. I was TRAINING to become the Visual Therapist ASSISTANT, NOT the VT and NOT the DR. I did very well despite the short time frame and unrealistic demands. Do I think that’s the real reason I wasn’t hired? I'm not sure. Makes no sense, I did very well, the children liked me, I have a great background and until week 3, they liked me too. They made me feel discouraged, spoke to me like I was dumb and did a TON of whispering. They weren’t helping me get the job, they were putting me down and reminding me I wasn’t a part of the team. I felt like I was trying out to be the cool kid of a high school. It was so stupid and a complete waste of time. I could go on for hours about the nonsense that went on there. I responded in a professional manner and left. No wonder they’ve been looking for someone to fill the position for so long. They don’t know how to train people. It’s a waste of time. You’ll be damned if you do, damned if you don’t trying to please everyone there. I believe they're good people but for your sake, Keep looking.

Not for Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

You need to tell people that you're training how they're doing and how to improve. If you don't, you will always have a high turn-over rate and you will always be looking to hire someone. You can't hire people with no experience and expect them to do your job as a doctor within 2 weeks. Have a weekly meeting. Tell them what they're doing right and what needs improvement so they succeed. Also, stop continuously reminding them that they aren't officially hired. It is discouraging, unprofessional and tacky. And don't discredit them or blame them for things while patients are there. At the end of the day this just makes the company look bad with a different set of people working there each month, etc. Cut people some slack, give them the FULL 1 MONTH as spoken of, train them on what is done in the facility, not on what most Doctor's expect via text book then switch it up on them.

Emerson Climate Technologies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is a decernible pay gap between men and women.

The New York County District Attorney's Office Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women's opinions are not valued and it's especially challenging to deal with misogny from cops. It's very much an old boys network with male management and networking around sports etc.

Not for Hiring

Oz Moving and Storage Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Seems like everyone at this company has been working for OZ for a long time and are happy with their job positions. Over heard employees discussing it's difficult to earn a raise and promotion within the company

MuleSoft Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

Only one member of the executive team is female. No women in leadership positions in product, engineering, sales, partnerships, etc. Some women are managers in marketing or customer success, but it's the exception, not the rule.

OWNZONES Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a great place to work with great people. The CEO genuinely cares about you and is involved with even the most entry level employee. Everyone's ideas are taken into consideration and many of the execs are women.