Gladstein Neandross & Associates www.gladstein.org/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Gladstein Neandross & Associates?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Gladstein Neandross & Associates to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Hydrologics, Inc.

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
2/11/16, 3:00 PM

This is a company that is keenly aware that the is a strong correlation between how well the company respects it's employees relates to the quality of the work produced by each employee. Employees are highly respected and thus create great work.

Hazen and Sawyer

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
12/28/15, 6:24 PM

While the company (and our field) is still generally male dominated, there are great opportunities for females within Hazen and Sawyer. There are many young(ish) women advancing quickly, which I did not see as recently as 5 years ago. There is also a better understanding of work/life balance, and equal treatment of both men and women who need to leave work at a certain time (or get to work at a certain time) to accommodate childcare. I'd love to see more maternity leave, and the start of paternity leave, but hopefully that comes with time. Overall great company to work for.

Veolia

0%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend
11/24/15, 6:15 PM

I was consistently paid less than male peers and never given the same titles in the same positions with equal qualifications, even after several promotions. The experience was valuable, but never make the mistake of believing the leadership, which is predominantly male, values you, they will lie to you. The French HQ employees engage in habits like sitting in the cafeteria and oogling their female coworkers and don't seem to believe females can be successful especially in tech. While not as overt in the states, this mentality trickles down. There is not much for female executive leadership, this is important as the executive leadership that exists is heavy handed and very involved.

Maybe. There was good and bad.