Employee reviews at Goodwin College

"Never give up. They hired you because you have something to offer though you may be pushed out and put down you are important and if they are silly enough to let you go it is their loss and they will realize that quickly. "
One thing Goodwin College can improve?
"I would love to see women and women of color be treated with more respect in the work place. I took this job to make a difference among people who never thought they could be students and though I am not looking for applause it would be nice to know I am appreciated, my opinion matters and I am respected"
Applicant Advisor, Academics
"If you play nice you can grow within the company but eventually (especially if you are great at your job) you will hit the glass ceiling and realize you have put in a box. You get time off and they love to see employees take time for family or to grow a family but that depends on what department you work in."
Would you recommend Goodwin College to other women?
"Women are often hired over men so you will have a high likelihood of getting the job. HOWEVER, you are kept at the bottom even when promoted there is a culture of "agree with that important man and don't ask questions" but for smart women that is impossible so you are seen as trouble. "