Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at GreenAnswers to join us.

Gemini Trust Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2018

Fantastic company and culture in an interesting and challenging industry.

TransformHealthRx Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

It's simple-don't! Never have I encountered such inept management. They try to get you to change the doctor's orders to something that is cheaper. Often we are expected to pick up and pay for medicine with our personal money then wait for 3 months until they decide to pay us back.

Plastic Omnium Auto Inergy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

It is a good place to work if you don't have small kids. For them production come before everything

There is not to much flexibility there

Mattson Resources, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

A woman owned company that values the opinion of both demographics.

Paperless Post Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Leadership is young and while they are mostly female none of them have families so empathy for maternity leave and family issues can be low at times. Recently bumped up mat leave to 11 weeks and started offering incidental caregiver leave.

Breakthrough New York, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a small organization that certainly has great intentions but is struggling with implementation.

Kabbage Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Kabbage has gone above and beyond for women in the workplace. In terms of leadership - one of the Kabbage co-founders is a woman, and one of the few women leaders in financial technology. I've never felt that men were favored to be hired for, or promoted to, leadership positions. I've always observed these positions being filled based on experience and cultural fit. Further, they partner with several great organizations that promote women in leadership roles, such as Above the Glass. It's October now, which is National Women in Small Business month, and part of the way they're observing this month is by having a Q&A panel at the weekly, all staff Town Hall meeting, where various female Kabbage leaders are asked questions about being women in leadership, in the tech industry. In terms of their treatment of new parents - at both their Atlanta and San Francisco offices, they converted a conference room into a nursing room for new mothers - complete with a cushy rocking chair, a mini-fridge to keep breast milk cool, and even some goodies from small businesses (they're a small business-focused company) like organic breast wipes. Paid maternity leave is 12 weeks, and paid parental leave - for fathers and adoption placements - is 2 weeks. I highly recommend Kabbage as a potential employmer candidate for women in the job market.

Coach, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

In the year and a half I was employed at Coach, my job responsibilites changed several times switching due to a "brand transformation". At one point I was planning both full price and outlet channels which was very difficult to adjust to and was given minimal support by management to be successful. My area went from 4 planners to 1 planner plus a part time temp, but workload remained the same. Quite a few managers and directors were promoted because of favortism. The company also does group layoffs every few years to boost operating margin. Work hours vary by division. Full price retail works 9-5 and leaving earlier, while Outlet hours are longer, more like 8:30-6:30 with long nights (past 8 pm during a buy or reforecasting cycle). Allocation stays much later across both channels. Overall, the planning team skews young so few women have children. The ones that do struggle with work life balance.

Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Maternity leave policies depend on your role and the union representing you. Physicians do NOT get paid maternity leave as a rule, but residents are able to use elective time for a limited maternity leave and keep their paycheck (although do need to do some make-up work to compensate for time off, and aren't generally able to take any more than 8 weeks). Attendings do NOT get paid leave, and most need to take FMLA time plus max their vacation in order to get a reasonable leave. Often extended unpaid leave is possible for attendings who aren't relying on their paychecks.

Yale University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.6

I put my unpaid leave as 19, but I was paid for 13 of the weeks--using my accrued sick and vacation time. I could have taken the full FMLA unpaid time off, but wanted to have a salary again. There are some childcare centers on campus but I think they are small and hard to get into. One has hours of 8:30-5, which are my normal working hours, so maybe only professors can use it? Flextime and working from home are sort of available; it depends on your boss and job. I have heard the director is not a fan of working from home. Women are in more than half of the top level jobs but it still feels male-dominated. Yale has some great benefits--a college tuition donation, free/nearly free health care option, generous vacation (if were hired before 2009), events and resources on campus. The university feels more corporate and has lessened benefits over the last 5+ years to save money. As a non-profit, there are no bonuses--except there were some recently for top admins which was ridiculous. 2 women and the outgoing president were given multimillion dollar bonuses when they left. The president's bonus was supposedly developed while he was working as an incentive to keep him there. Raises are very low (about 2-3%) in my department of the University unless you can get a promotion. The union has negotiated better raises for its members which is great but I feel it is an unfair to non-union members, and creates a usually subtle 'us vs them' atmosphere. The raises are not really merit-based; there is either a proscribed raise or little room in the budget for a meaningful raise.