greenmtns

Women are valued in this organization. The senior leadership team strives to have diversity of thought, gender, and ethnic backgrounds in the workplace. I have never thought or feel that I have been treated differently due to my gender. I receive respect from my colleagues and see that my input is valued.

Most departments are flexible. Even in our manufacturing facilities, we try to accommodate schedules to fit family/child care commitments.

Green Chef offer three paid weeks of paternity leave. Women who have given birth can also take advantage of short-term disability (6 weeks). The STD insurance is paid for by the company for all employees.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

• Family Friendly Aspects?