Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

greenmtns

Women are valued in this organization. The senior leadership team strives to have diversity of thought, gender, and ethnic backgrounds in the workplace. I have never thought or feel that I have been treated differently due to my gender. I receive respect from my colleagues and see that my input is valued.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Green Chef offer three paid weeks of paternity leave. Women who have given birth can also take advantage of short-term disability (6 weeks). The STD insurance is paid for by the company for all employees.

• Flexibility of the employer

Most departments are flexible. Even in our manufacturing facilities, we try to accommodate schedules to fit family/child care commitments.

• Recent Salary (USD)