Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Harris Moure to join us.

Bank of the West Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

This is a great place to build something, network and develop as a leader. Our CEO is a woman!

Citadel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The culture is an old boys club. They will barely acknowledge you exist except when they expect you to obey them.

Respect the contributions of women. Don't ignore or talk over them. Don't be upset when their ideas are good or when they make contributions.

Macmillan Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you have a fmaily this would not be a good company. Although they say that they respect work-life balance, they don't. They expect you to answer emails until 11pm at night if not later. Also, had to get up a few time at 4:30am to attend meetings from across the UK. It was okay for me, but then had to go into the office afterwards.

Signet Jewelers Ltd. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Cutthroat environment has women in leadership positions fearful of losing positions daily. Subjected to sexist joking. Most executive positions are awarded to men. Boys club mentality that sticks together. No safe reporting avenues for unfair practices.

The Morris Law Firm P.C. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Flexible boss, casual dress policy, appreciated, exceptional group of employees

Santa Barbara City College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

The College is an excellent place to work. I am a part-time worker so I can't speak to FT benefits or family leave. However, the people and systems have been very accommodating to me. I feel fully supported, comfortable and have always been treated fairly. It is a beautiful campus, well run and compensation is decent. I highly recommend it. My department, in particular, is fantastic. I love going to work.

I'm an adjunct professor and wish there was more opportunity for full time faculty positions. However, I am realistic about the changing nature of higher ed. Tenure-track faculty jobs are rare and disappearing.

Sunovion Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very flexible schedule in sales, great benefits, a lot of women promoted to sales leadership positions.

Great health benefits that include family members

FSG Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

I believe that FSG is a special place to work; people are highly intelligent, brilliant thinkers, and truly believe in using their skills to make a difference in the world. Generally, I think that the firm tries and very badly wants to value women and diversity. However, in my experience, it is still a company that is highly wed to a traditional consulting model making it very difficult to actually live this value. Rarely, during my tenure, did I see the organization able to move outside its traditional model; instead employees were generally required to conform to that model. For those employees that were not able or willing to find a place within that model they usually ended up leaving. This usually included young mothers and racial minorities. Also, opportunities for women to find strong mentors varied. Some offices had senior women that acted as mentors and support, however the office I predominantly worked out of had no senior female leaders. Only after leaving did I realize how profoundly different my experience might have been had I had a strong mentor or support to guide me. Finally, I think the firm still has a lot of work to do when thinking about working mothers. I left the firm once I started a family because the model was just unsustainable for me despite a reduced schedule. FSG is the most intense place to work that I have ever experienced (more so than the for profit strategy firm I worked for prior to FSG). People are typical type A strategy consultants but are motivated more by having an impact and less by pay. This leads to a culture where the work is never enough--you can always have more impact. Impact is an acceptable motivation to put before your family. This culture meant that it was very difficult for me to step back on a reduced schedule; to me it felt like the expectations never changed. I continually felt like I was under-performing at my job and under-performing with my family. On a tactical level, firm provides 6 weeks of maternity leave and also provides 6 weeks of paternity leave to men; women can also take additional unpaid time off. 6 weeks is just not realistic for working mothers particularity for a firm that hopes to be cutting edge on diversity and women's issues. It's forward thinking to provide paternity leave, but the policy implies to me that somehow men bear the same level of responsibility when it comes to giving birth-- which when when you are only given six weeks is really what you are still recovering from. This policy also puts women who are the primary breadwinner or who have fewer family resources at a distinct disadvantage over those that can afford to take unpaid time off and properly recover from the impact of bearing a child.

Flagstar Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

There are a lot of women the work within the organization and in management roles. It's seemingly supportive, but requires significant effort and clear communication about expectations to move forward.

APFM Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a lot of women who work here, but management is run by a man. The environment is NOT employee friendly, but you can survive, if you do the work (more than 60 hours per week while you're only compensated for 40)and don't complain or say anything.