HEB Texas Grocery

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at HEB Texas Grocery to join us.

CIBC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be careful, the guidelines that we are judge by are not the same as the one used with the "men".

US Postal Service Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is a very physical job if you are working in the field, in management it's very stressful in that you can never win. It's not a job that envokes positive energy

make it a more positive environment instead of only pointing out the negatives. This becomes very stressful and not productive

Baker College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work, but depends on the position. Some positions especially director roles, leave employees overworked. Have to complete administrative duties and teach full time. 10+hours per day no OT

Jet Aviation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

From what I have heard, benefits aren't as good as some other GD-family companies. Be prepared to work with a lot of strong attitudes across the company.

Boston Interactive Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The CEO is a narcissist and tyrant who doesn't believe is providing fair maternity or paternity leave. He actually wouldn't let male developers take more than a week off to be with their new babies because the company was "too busy". This was despite the fact that they had vacation time to use. He said out loud "they weren't the ones that had the baby". The only maternity benefit the company provides is 60% pay for the week in between your last day of work, and when your short/long term disability kicks in.

Washington State Department of Corrections Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You will not have any say about when you work and where. When you first start you are on-call. The selection process for getting a probationary postion is a popularity contest. Men seriously out number women. This is good and bad. If you are serious about the job and push through a few years of being pushed around by management you can make a decent career of it. Because there are less women you are more likely to be pushed and selected for advancment opportunities. Rumor spreading is rampant. It is the nature of this place. I think it would be the same no matter what correctional facility you work for. I've been here for 6 years and am in school. Defiantly would not make this a place to retire from.

Mercer Street Friends Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is an organization that does meaningful work for others through its support services for low-income and at-risk families. However, as is unfortunately often the case, employees are not valued, raises are non-existent, vacation time is below average for a non-profit and benefits are not that good.

Ripple Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While there aren't very many women on the engineering teams right now, they are making an excellent effort to hire more (and they're making progress). My boss (and some coworkers) make a concerted effort to talk to me about my experience at the company and any improvements I think need to be made from my experience as a woman on the team. I feel like my opinions and experiences are valued and respected. The company also has a great work/life balance. You aren't expected to do work on the weekends and most people are out of the office by 6 or 7 every evening. We have an unlimited PTO policy, but not an official maternity/paternity policy which is worrisome. A few people have taken paternity leave since I've been at the company, but I haven't been here long enough for someone to take maternity leave (not too many women...). One employee only took a week for his paternity leave while the other took a month or two, I think it was personal preference.

Riot Games Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

I've worked here for nearly 2 years. Having worked in other gaming industry jobs, Riot is great as far as how I'm treated by other coworkers: I never feel like I'm being objectified or thought of as "the girl", and my opinions are heard (unlike other jobs where people would discredit them because of my taste in games). However, a downside is that alphas and aggressive personalities (loud talkers, extroverts) are given priority here, usually when they shouldn't get it, but do get it because of exerted dominance.

Pershing LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

If you are willing to work hard you will be recognized. They not only have diversity policies but they actually follow them. I was very happy with both the men and women in leadership positions there. However, maintaining a work life balance will be difficult.