Hermès www.hermes.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Hermès?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Hermès to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Tiffany & Co

50%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend
7/18/16, 9:33 PM

If you plan to have a family or crave any sort of balance in your life...Tiffany is not the right place for you.

They do offer a back-to-work program that is based on manager discretion. For an additional 12 weeks, you can chose to work(and get paid) part-time.

Silpada

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
3/7/16, 12:02 AM

I've worked here for a year an a half and have loved it! Unsurprisingly, a majority of the employees here are women (IT is still heavily men, though.) Though I don't have children myself, I know Silpada is very flexible with kids (letting you work from home if a kid is sick, etc.). The one con is maternity leave. While I haven't had children, I've been told that in order to receive any pay you have to take short-term disability. I will say that there is no judgement on the part of maternity leave. It's very acceptable to take as much as you can/want to, though with the poor paid leave setup, it's not always an option to take more than eight to twelve weeks.

Richemont

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
11/9/15, 8:43 PM

This is a company with many women in senior roles however the top management is predominantly male. I worked in a retail store within the group and unfortunately their attitudes toward breastfeeding were pretty dismal (for example, I was provided a storage closet within which to pump, with no lock on the door and was walked in on SIX times before they finally agreed to put a lock on the door). Given that we worked on commission, any time spent off the sales floor to pump - or eat for that matter! - would count against us as it was potential lost revenue.