Hilti Corporation https://www.us.hilti.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Hilti Corporation?

Results oriented but caring culture; expanding and successful should create opportunities to advance.

Lady Progress Director, Human Resources

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support/corporate functions. Generally I believe they are treated fairly, but the executive management is male-dominated and not diverse. The industry (construction) is also male-dominated which can be a challenge for females in sales. We are addressing this as a company, but it's a long hard road.

Amazing and wonderful work environment. Not yet where it should be in equal development opportunities for women but self-aware and newly implemented diversity and inclusion leader. When Hilti sets its mind, we get it done. Matter of time. we have support of CEO.

Lady supergirl

This is not a company that is interested in promoting women to upper levels of management. They think they are fair, and have initiatives in place to promote and hire women, but it is absolutely a "good old boy culture". This culture is largely driven by the CEO who is a screamer and a misogynist.

Women Review Hilti Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Hilti Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady Progress Lady anon789 Lady supergirl