Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at HondaJet to join us.

Claritas Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

As long as you aren't reporting to one certain individual, this can be a very supportive and positive place to work.

We are just missing some common sense and respect from a person in a key leadership position. It is disheartening some of the comments and actions made that could ultimately lead to a lawsuit.

Ingevity Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have had nothing but positive experiences at Ingevity. Upper management truly listens to feedback from employees. Examples: A "mother's room" was created for all pumping moms after several new mothers vocalized that using shower rooms was not an ideal setting for pumping. Also, a new parental/adoption leave was created (for 2018) after a benefits survey was conducted by the HR department. The leave includes 10 weeks paid leave with additional leave protected by FMLA. (Previously, it was 6-8 weeks dependent on delivery type and no adoption leave)

It's really up to your manager, but for the most part I think they're fairly flexible. In the case of my department, it's fine if you have to take off work for personal/family matters - as long as you make your manager aware and make an effort to make up the time missed. They do like for employees to work in the office as opposed to at home - but again, I think it depends on your position, department and manager.

A new parental/adoption leave was created ( or has been proposed for 2018) after a benefits survey was conducted by the HR department. The leave includes 10 weeks paid leave with additional leave protected by FMLA. (Previously, it was 6-8 weeks dependent on delivery type and no adoptive parent leave)

Floor & Decor Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good place for career growth. We're working to improve programs to benefit women.

Not for Hiring

United States Department Of Agriculture Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2016

There are a lot of parents that work here and supervisors and upper management that are parents or grandparents understand the need to spend time with family and are flexible when workload allows for time off. Compensation is fairly equal among men and women and based on time working with the Federal Governement and prior job qualifications, not based on gender.

I used my own earned vacation that I banked prior to having children. They do advance you sick leave or annual leave, but you will need to earn it back over-time. 12 weeks are given unpaid via MFLA. I did not take unpaid leave.

Graphic Packaging Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Rotary international Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Rotary International World Headquarters in Evanston does not offer paid maternity leave and offers no paternity leave. Unpaid FMLA is a total of 12 weeks . The first 6 weeks if you have a vaginal birth, and 8 weeks if you have a c-section of this 12 week period is short term disability. If you pay into the benefit, you receive 66.67% pay during this 6 or 8 week period once sick time is exhausted. If you don't pay into the additional short term disability benefit, the pay during this time is 50%. The short-term disability pay term is deducted from the total 12 weeks unpaid FMLA time. If you have a vaginal birth and receive 6 weeks of short term disability, then you have 6 weeks remaining of unpaid FMLA remaining for the year. You can utilize paid vacation during this time to make up for the lack of pay if you have vacation time available. Flexible work options after birth are also inaccessible to employees in lower levels of the organization.

Williams Sonoma Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

depending on the team in place, this job can be wonderful or awful

Qualcomm Incorporated Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

June 2015

Strong gender bias against women at all levels, starting from the top. For example, Qualcomm has all white male executives. There was only one female executive and she left (and joined Microsoft) after being terribly unhappy. As a mid/high director level employee and find it impossible to proceed without getting "in" with an all male senior crowd, where I clearly feel left out. My experience is not unique and all women employees at my (and higher) levels share the same feeling.

Connecticut Judicial Branch Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

I came there from another clerks office in Connecticut. I thought that it would be pretty much the same across the board but it was pure hell I took the job based on a position that I found out later was never available. The only reason I took the job was because of the experience I was going to be getting. I was hired on a lie and then when I started to question the whole situation then I was public enemy number one. My supervisors yelled at me called me incompetent . Got mad at me for not know things that I was never told. I found out later that this was something that they did and that there had ben other people before me who had gone through the same thing and experienced the same thing. A few people quit there jobs because they just couldn't take it anymore. Mary Na Catherine were to two supervisors from hell. The worst part is everyone knows how bad it is yet no one knows what to do......don't work there under any circumstances......Clerks office new haven Connecticut GA23.

Altru Health System Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

I have worked there for 30 years. I'm proud to say that this is my employer. I have a great salary and wonderful benefits. My boss is a woman. I feel that I can trust her and confide in her. She is a strong leader, and is well respected.