Horace Mann Educators Corporation https://www.horacemann.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Horace Mann Educators Corporation?
luckbealadytonight

Horace Mann is a great place to work. There is never a perfect employer, even if you become your own boss. We now have a female CEO who has done incredible things for our company and has moved us closer to a 21st century innovative organization. The people are a great to work with and if your a hard worker you will be noticed.

Better utilize their talent. Invest more in management and leadership, discover their strengths, talents, skills and abilities and put them to use. Encourage innovation and sponsorship, especially in the field for women, and follow-thru with projects and ideas.
Lady eloquent ARVP

I've worked here for 4 years and there are women in mid-level roles, but roles with higher exposure are held by males. Males still protect and promote those who are like them, thus diversity is not supported.

willingness to understand it is a good old boy network

Women Review Horace Mann Educators Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Horace Mann Educators Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website luckbealadytonight Lady eloquent