ICF international

"Work-life balance is pretty awesome here. I have a very flexible schedule, with the option to work from home or an office, balanced with very busy times - and it works out. While I don't have children, I can imagine my current setup as a best-case scenario for being a working mom. I would like to be better compensated for my time with the company, but I can't say that relates directly to me being a woman."
Senior Associate,
"I believe ICF has a new (better) policy for paid maternity leave (and a bonus on returning to work) as of this year; I do not yet know the details."
Would you recommend ICF international to other women?
"My division with ICF is led by a female VP and a number of female managers; additionally, I work offsite and not always in an office environment. So I have less of a basis for comparison as to whether men and women are treated differently."
"It's a great, flexible place to work with decent pay. They will treat you well, but if you get comfortable so will they. Remain aggressive about asking for salary increases coinciding with increases in responsiblity. Be prepared to demand additionally responsibility to move up in the company, it is unlikely it will just be handed to you along with a promotion and a raise."
One thing ICF international can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
"They do not have paid maternity leave. You must use PTO and/or short-term disability."
Would you recommend ICF international to other women?
"There is female leadership, but many of the top levels are still predominantly male, and there are more men promoted into management positions than women -- for example by my count, 5 of the 17 (29%) executive positions are women, and 1/5 (20%) of the executives with the word "Chief" in their title are women. Pay is otherwise decent, and even if very busy, working from home is an option in many divisions which is great for family flexibility. There is no paid family leave - you have to save up short term disability and PTO if you are expecting."
"Stay away. Bad for women. Women experience harrassment sometimes of the sexual nature."
One thing ICF international can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit facetime)"