ICF international www.icfi.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about ICF international?
anonymous3 Senior Associate

Work-life balance is pretty awesome here. I have a very flexible schedule, with the option to work from home or an office, balanced with very busy times - and it works out. While I don't have children, I can imagine my current setup as a best-case scenario for being a working mom. I would like to be better compensated for my time with the company, but I can't say that relates directly to me being a woman.

I believe ICF has a new (better) policy for paid maternity leave (and a bonus on returning to work) as of this year; I do not yet know the details.
My division with ICF is led by a female VP and a number of female managers; additionally, I work offsite and not always in an office environment. So I have less of a basis for comparison as to whether men and women are treated differently.
maplesyrup

It's a great, flexible place to work with decent pay. They will treat you well, but if you get comfortable so will they. Remain aggressive about asking for salary increases coinciding with increases in responsiblity. Be prepared to demand additionally responsibility to move up in the company, it is unlikely it will just be handed to you along with a promotion and a raise.

They do not have paid maternity leave. You must use PTO and/or short-term disability.
There is female leadership, but many of the top levels are still predominantly male, and there are more men promoted into management positions than women -- for example by my count, 5 of the 17 (29%) executive positions are women, and 1/5 (20%) of the executives with the word "Chief" in their title are women. Pay is otherwise decent, and even if very busy, working from home is an option in many divisions which is great for family flexibility. There is no paid family leave - you have to save up short term disability and PTO if you are expecting.
Flower45

Stay away. Bad for women. Women experience harrassment sometimes of the sexual nature.

Women Review ICF international for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of ICF international by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website anonymous3 maplesyrup Flower45