Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at IDLife to join us.

Fastly Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be transparent about pay, do more to hire women engineers.

Exceed Sports & Entertainment Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Employer respects family time for employees but reality is that the workload is often too much to be able to enjoy the flexibility

Sky Corporate Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have found men and women to be treated equally.

Catapult Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a boy club. If you are white and male, you'll do really well.

Mozilla Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The good news is that there has been a recent influx of more women into leadership positions - and hopefully that will have a trickle down affect and change things. The bad news is that these leaders were all hired externally; internally, it is very difficult to get the same recognition, respect, and forward movement as a female. Granted, this is hard at Mozilla in general (promotions are rare, career advancement is totally unclear and based largely on favoritism), but it's definitely harder for women, as this is a largely engineering-driven company. There are a lot of women in Marketing, which the rest of the company doesn't take seriously. However, you CAN make asks for flexible hours and work arrangements, and Mozilla is great in that respect. Just don't expect to be getting promoted anytime soon. Mozilla has recently launched a big "diversity and inclusion" program and likes to pay lip service to these progressive things, but it's really just that. Most of the people within the company (esp the male majority) roll their eyes at it, and it's more of an optics thing than about bringing any real change. Mozilla is a HIGHLY polotical environment. The truth is, much of the company, including people in HR, will treat women in a degrading fashion and there isn't much you can do about it.

Varies greatly depending on the country you're in. In the US, you get 12 weeks as a mixture of maternity leave and short term disability. You have to be there for a year first. No adoption benefits and only 2 weeks of maternity leave for adoptive parents.

Codilis & Associates Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The par is subpar but their benefits are decent and they are very flexible with hours for mothers.

Fairfax Financial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Most tech leads are men. Some teams are more female friendly than others. Hours are quite flexible.

Kraft Foods Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

I worked here for almost 4 years. I looked at this job as just that...a job. A stepping stone that helped pay the bills, but would never make us rich by any means. It was a shame a big company such as Kraft could pay so poorly while making huge profits. Then again, no one was putting a gun to my head. I took the job knowing it was what it was, a part time that allowed me to make my own hours and work around my kid's schedules. The pay was poor and there were no benefits whatsoever. My boss, on the other hand, was awesome. She really did appreciate us and told us this every day. She even gave her "team" gift cards at Christmas, but it was out of her own pocket. Kraft didn't reimburse her! Kraft didn't pay any of us bonuses for cleaning up the messes the sales teams left behind but instead gave the sales reps bonuses for increasing sales out in the field! Although I never planned on making this a permanent job, I did like the clients I visited. I had really good customers. Then, out of the blue, mine and all those across the country with the same position as myself, got our pink slips without the courtesy of a warning. We got one week's notice. Months pass when out of the blue I get a call from my old manager. She is excited to tell all of us that we can have our old jobs back if we want. We would have the same territories, with the possibility of new accounts. However, there would be no pay increases. Basically the same old job,only a year newer. I wanted to say no, but I loved my manager. She couldn't help what was happening and was equally as effected by the loss since her job was tied to ours! I told her yes, that I'd help her out, but with the intention that I wouldn't be staying and probably would leave at year's end. Well, Kraft beat me to the punch. Again. Just this past month, Kraft told its managers to once again fire the Beverage Reps as we were no longer needed due to the merger with Heinz! I was shocked, amazed at their careless handling of their employees. I think they forget that although they don't "see" us, we are out there working for them. We are people, too. So, you might have fooled me once, then stupidly twice...there won't be a third. Not for me. I would never recommend Kraft foods to either man, woman or troll.

Willow Tex, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

Great place to work.

Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

As with most law firms, at Finnegan it's all about who you work for. I worked for some particularly challenging partners, but they exist everywhere. I faced no issues from partners because of my pregnancy. They were still trying to give me work the week before I went out on maternity leave, but at other firms, I've had the opposite problem (i.e., at another firm, once people found out I was pregnant, it was very difficult to be staffed on new cases).