Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

IFD Corporation

ifdcorporation.com

Pink dragon

Don't go there. Full stop. The senior managers were a nightmare. Since they were all old white men, anyone with a uterus was immediately ignored and disrespected. When my boss was looking at LinkedIn, he expressed amazement that 'there are so many women working nowadays.' I was stunned. My ideas were ignored or overturned as soon as the old men went for lunch together (I was never invited) and they would come back with a whole new plan than the one we decided on hours ago. Not worth your time One woman is the best employee they have but she only has a manager title, while the men who haven't been there as long and aren't half as competent as her are all directors. What does that tell you?!

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Absolutely not. Terribly misogynistic and very old boys club. Senior management is made up of all 60+ aged white men

Women Review IFD Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of IFD Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Pink dragon