IFD Corporation ifdcorporation.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about IFD Corporation?
Pink dragon

Don't go there. Full stop. The senior managers were a nightmare. Since they were all old white men, anyone with a uterus was immediately ignored and disrespected. When my boss was looking at LinkedIn, he expressed amazement that 'there are so many women working nowadays.' I was stunned. My ideas were ignored or overturned as soon as the old men went for lunch together (I was never invited) and they would come back with a whole new plan than the one we decided on hours ago. Not worth your time One woman is the best employee they have but she only has a manager title, while the men who haven't been there as long and aren't half as competent as her are all directors. What does that tell you?!

Absolutely not. Terribly misogynistic and very old boys club. Senior management is made up of all 60+ aged white men

Women Review IFD Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of IFD Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

1 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Pink dragon