Independent Health Association https://www.independenthealth.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Independent Health Association?
Lady HealthHomeLove Senior Contract Management Specialist, Network Development

I was with the company for a little over 3 years. I loved what I did & enjoyed my role there. Benefits were amazing!! Unlike anywhere else I have worked prior. Unfortunately, career development within the organization was very problematic & the main reason I had to leave the company. HR was difficult to work with when posting out of a current position. There was no explanation for why you didn't receive a position or even get an interview for. If you are good at your job, you should be able to move up & be rewarded for it. Depending on the department, there was favoritism for who would get promotions & opportunites rather than experience or work. It was more who you know versus work hard to be recognized & rewarded.

Women Review Independent Health Association for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Independent Health Association by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady HealthHomeLove