Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Innocence Project to join us.

SRG Global Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2018

The issues are the same as any automotive company, no better, no worse. As long as you are not looking for a company actively advancing diversity, inclusion, or strategic advancement, it will be a good company. In fact, their culture discourages crude and aggressive communication.

Not for Pay, Hiring

Change To Win Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2018

Upper leadership is mostly male, but women are valued and do get promotions. Very flexible about childcare

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

Be very careful with this employer. The men are sexist and the women are intimidated if you speak up against sexist verbiage.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

This employer does not respect female- related medical conditions and is discriminatory in this aspect. They are asking for a lawsuit.

Graybar Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Graybar has so many opportunities. You are only limited by yourself and what you are willing to learn. You can have an excellent career if you work hard and aren't afraid to try new things.

Everyone was really supportive and excited when I had my kids. Even though it was a few years ago, I still appreciate it! The thoughtful gifts and well wishes meant a lot, but mostly I knew I could count on them to get things done while I was out and they didn't disappoint.

TD Securities Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

TD is one of the best cultures I have experienced for advancing and promoting women into senior roles. There is a very strong Women in Leadership network and a tremendous amount of focus on retaining talented senior women and recruiting outstanding junior women. Overall, no complaints with the culture. The only consideration is a very off market mat leave policy.

The policy here leaves a lot to be desired. The first 6 weeks are completely unpaid, your only option is to apply for disability insurance. The second 6 weeks are covered at a % of your base salary, not even fully paid.

Thoughtspot Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've only worked a few months at this startup. Out of roughly 100 employees, about 20% are women. Upper management is all male, and most hail from the same, elite school (IIT -- Indian Institute of Technology). There are literally only 2 women on the Engineering Team of 50. Most of the women here are in Sales or Marketing. All promotions so far seem to have only gone to the men. We are still young so it is not too late for us to diversify our pool of talent. I haven't experienced outright discrimination (though most discrimination these days seems to be subtle), and my female manager is awesome and values my opinions.

Efolder Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Our customer-base is predominantly male, but our company culture is intensely focused on experience and apptitude over gender. So you will immediately get a chance to establish your expertise. Everyone is expected to provide genuine help for some stressed and highly skilled IT customers. I've never worked anywhere like this, in over 20 years in IT. This is truly a dream job.

Segment Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for six months, but it wasn't the right role for me. The leadership team is fantastic in a lot of ways, but still very young and has a long way to go with their mentoring skills. They were very much into 'just-in-time' policies, and while they expressed a lot of interest in diversity programs etc, their current goals lie elsewhere. Engineering team is friendly and enthusiastic, but there's undefined expectations around work hours and side projects. Leadership is white and male, and very good at working with people who work in exactly the same way as they do. They seem a little out of their depth when trying to deal with those who take a different approach. If you're really excited about your job, and love to pick up as many tasks outside your role as you can fit in, you'll thrive here. There was also several unconscious bias incidents, though once each was pointed out, everyone was open to feedback and took it on board.

Southeastern Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked in the education industry for over 20 years and this was, by far, the most harassment that I have seen. The campus director insisted on tormenting the women who worked there to the point of making all of us cry, become depressed and then quit.

Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

March 2015

On the work front, the firm generally seems to be supportive of female associates, though there is something of a "boys club" feel. I haven't had problems getting good opportunities and the types of work that I want, and I feel I have good working relationships all around - associates and partners are approachable and willing to help and answer questions. I've had some very positive experiences, and great mentorship. But I'm not generally included in some of the boys club-types of social activities... I can't say that I particularly want to go smoke cigars after work or stay out till 1 a.m. drinking, but I do worry that there may come a time that that puts me at a disadvantage.