InstaEDU https://instaedu.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about InstaEDU?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at InstaEDU to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Clever

9/20/16, 1:10 AM

I love everyone there, and do trust they'll find their way. Ask directly to see that it's what you want to do.

Maybe. I believed and still do believe that the leadership does care about diversity and works to move the company forward. However, they had some blind spots that they did not fix until ultimately my exit from the company, followed by another female engineer right after. It broke my heart to have to leave. However, things did change for the better. And think it will continue to get better.

2U

5/13/16, 7:51 PM

Women are promoted to lower management roles while men still hold middle to upper management roles.

IXL Learning

100% would not recommend
5/11/16, 6:48 AM

the company just wasn't very transparent, however it was likely as non-transparaent for women as it was for men.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Fundamentum

4/5/16, 2:42 PM

Great empowering place to work, run by parents. Unfortunately it has now downsized to a one-person consultancy.

K12

3/13/16, 10:50 PM

The majority of the employees are women as it is in the education field.

Edmentum

3/3/16, 6:16 PM

They strive for equality and opportunities for women. Very flexible work environment.

Ecornell

2/15/16, 8:57 PM

I've worked here for over 3 years and while the majority of the company is made up of women, very few are in leadership roles (1 out of 8 positions). Parental leave is given to everyone regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, or birth/adoption, but you aren't allowed to claim short term disability to supplement the seriously lacking 4 weeks at half pay. You can supplement with your vacation and sick time, but then you're left with nothing if you take the full time off.

connections education

10/20/15, 2:40 PM

Must use 5 days sick time (paid), then if less than 5 yrs of service: 5 weeks 100% paid, remaining 6 weeks at 66% of earnings. If more than 5 yrs of service, 12 weeks is 100% paid. I think the leave is fair as far as US companies go but I'd love to see more companies push the length of maternity leave to 6 months as a standard so that we don't feel bad taking the time to nurture our little ones. Women-dominated field, but hard to catch up to work after being out for an extended time and others don't necessarily comfortably cover your work. It's a fast-moving business and can be stressful to juggle everything.

Maybe. Working from home is a plus but the job is still demanding and not all that flexible

Sapling Learning

10/10/15, 8:43 PM

There are a pretty high proportion of women with advanced STEM degrees working here, and I felt that women are treated fairly and given opportunities for leadership in many areas. The company in general has gone through some rough spots management-wise, but gender issues have not been an obvious problem.

Learn Now Online

9/2/15, 2:28 PM

It is a male driven organization where no one is given the respect they deserve.

Maybe. The only women in the company who got respect were sales reps who sold a lot every month