International Market Centers, LP

www.imcenters.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at International Market Centers, LP to join us.

The New Jewish Home Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't think it's a friendly environment to work in for anyone - a lot of politics and finger-pointing, but that's not limited to women.

there's a hand recognition system to track your hours

Horace Mann Educators Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2016

Horace Mann is a great place to work. There is never a perfect employer, even if you become your own boss. We now have a female CEO who has done incredible things for our company and has moved us closer to a 21st century innovative organization. The people are a great to work with and if your a hard worker you will be noticed.

Better utilize their talent. Invest more in management and leadership, discover their strengths, talents, skills and abilities and put them to use. Encourage innovation and sponsorship, especially in the field for women, and follow-thru with projects and ideas.

Career Education Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

this is a very family oriented culture that respect your work life balance

6 weeks were paid at 66%

Buffalo Exchange Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be thick skinned. Ask questions to make expectations clear. Perfect job if you are always up on current trends.

Screening for employee "fit" in a different manner. Turnover is high in this company.

Areva Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women don't seem to make it past middle management and I strongly suspect pay is not equitable. BUT lots of flexibility. There are 6 weeks maternity leave paid for by Short Term Disability insurance. Up to 6 additional weeks can be taken, either unpaid or paid by using saved vacation.

Thomson Reuters Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

Excellent work/life, flex schedules, not expected to work off hours in general. Great maternity leave, larger locations also have great nursing facilities. I think women are well represented in leadership. A female leads our (very large) BU. It does seem like women without kids are more likely to advance, though. Can sometimes seem like people don't drive for results or are a little lazy. Not great at career development or promotions.

DNA2.0 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is a fairly equal balance of men:women in the company. However, all founders and VPs are male. Work-Life balance is usually pretty good, with some telecommuting available and flexible hours for certain positions (generally not available for entry-level lab personnel). Maternity leave is reasonable, and new moms can come back to work part-time. Morale is often low due to high levels of favoritism, micromanaging, and outbursts by the CEO. Office space is a large, open floorplan, so there is no privacy or personal time while at work.

CannonDesign Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for two years and I really like the company for the most part. There is not complete equality in the makeup of the staff, men still outnumber women at least 2 to 1, especially in Engineering, but they seem to make an effort to give women a chance and provide a safe, happy environment. There is a woman on the board and numerous women in high profile positions. Maternity leave is basically just short term disability plus whatever PTO you have saved up, there is no additional maternity paid time offered by the company itself. However, they have been good, at least in my office, about providing space for breastfeeding mothers and making accommodations for new parents. Flex time is sometimes available as is some working from home. Lots of young families and both men and women take time off to spend with their kids.

Quest Diagnostics Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

I have been with the company since 2003 and I feel that they are one of the best companies to work for. The benefits are great and there is opportunity to move up, or transfer to another position either where you are, or across the country if you are relocating. Men and women have the same opportunities, as we have both at every level of the company. I have been on medical leave for 6 months now, and they have been excellent throughout this difficult time. Every year we all get a bonus check, no matter what position you hold in the company. The amount depends on how well the company does during each quarter, and so we are all a contributing factor in that amount, regardless of what position you hold in the company. There are events and opportunity to work together to raise money for charities throughout the year, which makes me proud to be a part of this company. During difficult times like Katrina for example, the company continued to support their employees by relocating them or helping them out financially until things were rebuilt, but they did not have to worry about losing their jobs on top of all else that they were going through. There is just so much that Quest does behind the scenes for it's employees, that shows they care beyond the working day and value us as people not just employees. Overall, I would rate them as one of the best places to work for.

Aramark Holdings Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2