Lady beaner

The company now offers 2 weeks paid parental leave, but most leave is taken as disability. I worked at the company for 2 years, then got pregnant. At first I received support from my supervisor, then he just seemed angry. It was very difficult time after I returned from leave. Because I am at a satellite office overseas, I was very isolated from the rest of the culture and support at the company. I think the company is generally very supportive of pregnant women, FMLA time, and the transition back to work, but it did not trickle down to the satellite office that I worked in. I was not allowed the flexibility I needed when my daughter was 4 months old, even though I was working at least 10+ hours a day exhausting myself to get certain projects ready. I am now pregnant again and making sure I involve the home office as much as possible, to try to avoid how harsh it was to return last time.

Women Review IREX for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of IREX by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady beaner