Lady beaner

The company now offers 2 weeks paid parental leave, but most leave is taken as disability. I worked at the company for 2 years, then got pregnant. At first I received support from my supervisor, then he just seemed angry. It was very difficult time after I returned from leave. Because I am at a satellite office overseas, I was very isolated from the rest of the culture and support at the company. I think the company is generally very supportive of pregnant women, FMLA time, and the transition back to work, but it did not trickle down to the satellite office that I worked in. I was not allowed the flexibility I needed when my daughter was 4 months old, even though I was working at least 10+ hours a day exhausting myself to get certain projects ready. I am now pregnant again and making sure I involve the home office as much as possible, to try to avoid how harsh it was to return last time.

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review IREX for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of IREX by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady beaner