Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Jobvite to join us.

Macro Consultants LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great opportunities for growth, CEO has 5 daughters so it appears that it is woman friendly. Only one Senior Director is a woman, and she is clearly overqualified, and put under more scrutiny than her male peers.

Los Angeles Dodgers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a man's world, you will be underpaid and over-worked. Little to no growth opportunities.

Blue Ridge Partners Management Consulting, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be cautious and go into this company with eyes wide open. A lot of the work is extremely interesting, and the shorter nature of most engagements means you'll get a lot of experience, fast! Most of your coworkers will also be very friendly and collaborative. I have generally had a very positive experience in that sense, and I have grown substantially as a consultant. It is particularly notable that a small firm like Blue Ridge would have such a strong training and performance management program - we have an abundance of online and in-person courses, and most are top-notch. However, it's probably not a coincidence that our leadership team (managing directors and principals) is very white and male, with only 1 female. Working from home can offer great flexibility that would appeal to women in theory, but perhaps because we play in the PE space, the work, hours, and travel are much less predictable than they might be at a bigger consulting firm. Keep in mind that most of the senior men have stay-at-home spouses, which may explain why they don't seem to make an effort to make projects more predictable. I don't know that there's discrimination per se (women are supported and do get promoted at similar rates to men), but I also don't think there's any particular sense of urgency to increase diversity. The topic of maternity leave comes up over and over, and the partners seem to brush it aside. As of now, there is no company-paid leave, which is disappointing and also makes our company very uncompetitive benefits-wise in the world of consulting. And if you decide to get out and join a bigger consulting firm with better benefits? Prepare for an uphill battle. We have a very vague non-compete agreement, which - despite its in enforceability in virtually any jurisdiction - the powers that be may use to intimidate you into staying and/or not taking a new role. Don't take the bait - hire a lawyer to draft a release agreement and move on gracefully. It'll be money well spent.

Since we don't have offices, there can be flexibility when you're working from home (e.g., can drop off/pick up kids, can do a doctor's appointment/errand during the day). However, I've ended up traveling A LOT more than I was told I would (almost every week) and it's very unpredictable - I usually don't know where/if I'm traveling until less than a week in advance. This can be quite stressful, and makes it hard to plan.

There isn't any paid maternity leave, unless you count partially-paid disability. However, there is fairly generous unpaid leave. One woman I know took 6 months.

GLP US Management LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

GLP US is a male-centric employer. There are very few women in leadership roles and no women in executive positions.

Airbus Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is really a very good company to work for. I just want to see more women hired and promoted into leadership positions

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

HDR Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Plenty of women in middle management, but not upper management. This is an employee-owned company, which means any spending on benefits comes out of the company's stock price. HDR seems slow to change but not outright unfair to women.

Peerless Mfg. Co. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at Peerless for over 5 years and in the office in which I worked there was a high percentage of woman which made it comfortable. There are very few women in higher up management roles, but a few woman managers within our office in a couple of departments. I am not sure how the salaries compared between men and woman with the same job title and similar experience levels. Women that used maternity leave were not judged poorly, they just made you use up all of your accrued PTO before you could take STD or other form of maternity leave.

Parsons School of Design Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not equally compensated as Men

Yazaki North America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They don't promote women, except in support roles. They have a couple at the VP level, and that seems to be enough for them.

The Brown Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The owner is inappropriate, demeaning, abusive toward his female staff. He preys on young girls who don't 'know any better'. He also gives his staff 'personality tests' prior to hiring them and uses the data to manipulate them. I was promoted to manager and left shortly after because I couldn't stand to watch him in action. Repulsive. It's a wonder he's still in business.