Johnson Controls, Inc. http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Johnson Controls, Inc.?

The policies are good, but unevenly applied. When your boss is effective and compassionate, everyything is great except the pay scale, which is average or below for the auto industry.

Policy calls for 6 weeks paid for ordinary delivery, up to 12 for medically-complicated ones.
Some departments and some managers are both evenhanded w/r/t women and allow everyone to use work-life balance policies. Some don't.
Madam anon877

They're trying hard, but there are a fair number of 50-65-year-old bosses who consider face time and golf skills more important than job accomplishments. There are many more women in support roles than in P&L, engineering, or sales roles in the Automotive Division. Lots of tokenism, and most groups already have their "one".

It's extremely dependent on role and supervisor / higher manager.
Lady Lady123 FP&A Analyst

I've worked here for 5 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Management is male-dominated and not diverse. I believe is not a fair company for mothers, although I'm not a mother I've seen a lot of women been judged and lose good opportunities for not staying longer hours at work.

Lady jpenkin1

I haven't worked here very long but this company cares deeply about equality between men and women in the workplace. They have a Women's Resource Network that they actually use and promote. They also promote from within the company. Many females in leadership roles and management.

Women Review Johnson Controls, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Johnson Controls, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website anon1667 Madam anon877 Lady Lady123 Lady jpenkin1