Kennedy Health

www.kennedyhealth.org/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Kennedy Health to join us.

Geometry Global Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.4

Very collaborative and friendly environment. Overtime work happens and comes with flexible compensating hours. Salary is not so competitive.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Creative Capital Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The work environment is competitive, and there is great disparity between the senior directors and the rest of the staff. The ongoing assessments are stressful and unnecessary. Very little room to grow or move up.

Waters Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

Be prepared for your spouse to be a Waters widower.

Central Penn College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great work environment, but room for career growth is limited.

Beachwood City Schools Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is an affluent school district and there are lot of Male and female teachers all over the district but female teachers are harassed more often by giving them transfers to different school buildings against there will. Never done to a male teacher. Administrative pressure are put on non tenured teachers to change student grades and give them extra credits to inflate the grades.

AdvantageCare Physicians Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

lots of women working here, as a physician it is pretty standard outpatient, no call in my specialty, salary for 18 months with 25 PTO days to use any way you like and you can roll over 5.

Computer Sciences Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I see a good mix of men and women in all types of roles, which is impressive since this is IT. I know that maternity leave is non-existent, and the company doesn't give regular raises or bonuses is most cases, so there are definitely reasons to consider a company with better long-term benefits in that way. The health plan selections are actually pretty good, you can choose from 4 providers and 5 or so tiers of coverage, depending on your budget and/or needs. I have experienced only minor sexism, in the form of condescension and maybe unwanted flirting, but never from management. Most of my coworkers consider this job a paycheck until a better offer comes along, since the company doesn't seem to care much about talent retention.

BASF Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

March 2015

Good benefits.

Axiom Law Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015