Employee reviews at KeyBank
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Be either really good at some sort of sales or be prepared to be hounded to schedule more appointments for the personal bankers. Honestly it should be them focused on setting their own appointments. We have enough going on behind the teller line that sometimes we don't always get to talking about why they need a credit card and check everyone's calendar to see when they are free to see someone."
"Not sure"
One thing KeyBank can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
"For the most part they are very willing to work with me on my schedule but i am forced to use PTO time when my child or myself are sick and not sick time. "
"I haven't taken my leave yet, however I plan to go out on unpaid maternity leave in October 2018 and really don't know how I am going to get by for 12 weeks with no income other than my other half's when we can make our bills as it is with both incomes. The stress is already piling on thinking about it... And they wonder why there is so much postpartum depression in the USA. Coincidence? I think not!"
"Maybe"

Want to

"Midwestern firm, sexism still exists but it's more subtle gender dynamic sexism rather than the sexual harassment at some of the larger companies. Have had a good experience here"
"Not sure"
One thing KeyBank can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Vice President, Finance
Culture, Hours

Want to

"Corporate banking is still male dominated and if you want to succeed you have to act like a man. It is subtley discouraged to take time off to have a family or be anything but available at all hours of the morning, day and evening. Including outside of operating hours for salaried employees. Our CEO is a female, and when questioned how she became successful as the first female CEO in a large financial company, she stated its because she just "fit in with the men.""
5 Weeks Paid | 13 Weeks Unpaid

Want to

"Great place to work for. Lots of vacation tome"