Knowles www.knowles.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Knowles?

Nothing is on paper. There's no parental leave, nor sexual harassment policy, no promoting structure, no mentoring programs, etc. That said, there are a lot of things that are done informally and through your manager. The people are very nice and respectful of work life balance, so that informality works out well if you're under a good manager.

There's no maternity leave on paper. Halfway through my leave, as I was talking to my manager about when I was coming back, I was told that they would pay for 12 weeks of maternity leave.
While there's a lot of structure that's lacking, in terms of programs that would help create a better environment for women, there's awareness of the need to create them. There isn't sexual harassment training, nor a clear path for promotion nor mentoring programs. The positive: Most managers are very flexible and believe in work life balance.

Women Review Knowles for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Knowles by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Anonymous - 10269