Kohl's Corporation http://www.kohlscorporation.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Kohl's Corporation?

Most of upper management (he ones in control of you getting promoted)-are male. It never feels quite like things will be fair when the person judging whether you are good for the job might also be judging what you're "womanly prospects" might be. Will you have kids? How many? How long are you taking off when you do? 'Is she too "emotional" for the job' instead of 'how does she replay her passion for the job'. I don't see it as a bad thing to be passionate about your job.

Retail is a fast paced job and coming back after just 6 paid weeks at 75% isn't easy to do.
It never feels quite like I'm paid as much as others. Let alone being promoted from within you always end up on the bottom despite your years of service.

It had average working conditions comparable to any other retail business.

Lady sr589277 Cashier

Lady disneyvacation Cashier, Pos

My review is based on a part time job around 20 hours a week. I wanted to get a part time job that worked around my son. They have been just fantastic about being flexible with my schedule for school/family needs. Its never been a issue for having to call off for a sick child at home. They know my first responsibility is my family and they are really great about it.

Lady Beans IT Manager of Resource Development, IT

There is a good old boys club in effect in IT.

If IT related, then no - if other positions, possibly.

Women Review Kohl's Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Kohl's Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon2653 Lady anon826 Lady sr589277 Lady disneyvacation Lady Beans