Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Korean Airlines to join us.

Legacy Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

Legacy Health Services Of Portland, OR review Keep your head down, work hard and they, most managers will treat you right. It is a fairly good place to work and grow in, lots of women have been here over thirty plus years!!

They have been accommodating for my husband and I. I am able to get time off when I need it.

Everything Brooklyn Media Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women and men are treated as complete equals and are promoted based on skill and experience. There are women in leadership positions and the company culture is very welcoming and inclusive.

It depends on your position, but the hours can be very long and there sometimes isn't much opportunity to work remotely or to have a flexible schedule.

Compass Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Leadership should be more diverse.

Avesta Communities Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work. Great growth trajectory. Amazing culture and people.

National Credit Union Administration Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women in management are mostly found in support divisions such as human resources. Of the five regions in the Nation, there is only one female regional director. There are career ladder issues such as gaps in grades in most offices between management and workers, which prevent promotion because promotion requires time in the next lower grade. Or opportunities are severely limited due to occupational specialty. Lastly, women are frequently bullied by male management. Eventually women must concede or the yelling just gets louder.

CarsGuide Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There was a policy for 10 paid weeks but it was removed after the CEO took her maternity leave. The general running of this organisation is unprofessional. Many amazing women have left this company, it's a bad place to work if you are female.

Seaworld Parks & Entertainment Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for ~4 years. Women make up around 80% of the front line staff, about 40% of middle management, and very little of the upper management. I'm in middle management, and I feel respected and my ideas listened to. On the day-to-day side of things, women are treated well and I have no complaints. There's still a fair amount of the good ol' boy network still around that makes advancement more challenging than it needs to be, but SWPE is still probably more open to women in management than many other companies. The zoological departments are the most female-friendly, although even though all the zoo VPs are male. Maternity policies are standard, which in the US means pretty minimal. Maternity leave exists, but is unpaid after FMLA. The worst thing is that they are combined with your spouse's, so if you both work here, you only get half the overall leave (as a couple) that you would if you worked for separate companies. Some departments are willing to work to accommodate child care and other obligations, some aren't. While management is generally accommodating for needs during work (nursing/pumping), the nature of the job in animal care makes it often hard to get away when necessary. I know a few women who gave up breastfeeding early because, although their department allowed them ample opportunity to take breaks, couldn't bring themselves to take it often enough to keep their milk. Even if management allows it, the strong teamwork ethos around here makes mothers feel like they are shirking if they take more breaks than other people or at different times. The most promising thing is that things seem to be steadily improving. The new CEO is promoting a lot more employee-friendly changes.

AECOM Technology Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Really depends on the state, or local, of the office as well as the department. I have worked here for three years and the company has more recently placed a focus on diversity in the workplace. Women make up the majority of support roles with few upper management positions (especially at the top executive level). Few young women tend to stay beyond five years.b

Thaman Rubber Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They will not hire you for a secretary position if you are a woman. The owner asked me in my interview if I was married or had kids, and I later found out that they do not hire unmarried women.

UniRush,LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is no maternity leave- only FMLA which they are required to carry by law. In order to be paid your salary- you must use disability and vacation time. Vacation time with disability will only get you 9 weeks weeks leave at full pay. The rest will have to be unpaid. Additionally, management gave me an extremely difficult time working from home (with a doctor's note as I was experiencing preterm labor pains when commuting) despite other male employees having the ability to work from home full time. There's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful I enlisted the help of a "professional" to fight that battle for me. My child was born healthy. I would be very wary of working for a company that has zero females on c suite positions and zero females in vp positions and I believe maybe 1-2 women at director levels.