Kraft Foods Group, Inc. http://www.kraftfoodsgroup.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Kraft Foods Group, Inc.?
Lady Morgan313 Quality Engineer, Quality

They do have lots of women in leadership roles not man roles with ppl of color though.

Lady MsHogWild J Record Finished Product Warehouse, Shipping

You have as much chance for advancement as a man. I have been here four years, and have had the good fortune to have four jobs, the more things I learn; the more I have the chance to go to other parts of the plant and learn more. FMLA is a FEDERAL law; and they follow it to the letter to make sure you get what you need. There are rules, if you cannot follow rules then this is not the place for you. Safety is #1 with this company. Should you happen to be bi lingual-that is a skill set that can be used in almost any department of this company. I have found that Kraft/Louis Rich/Oscar Mayer/Heinz will work with you to find your best fit in the company. If you are willing to work, you will always have a job with the company.

Not just women; the work is hard, but they are fair in regards to pay, vacation, points, training ect
Lady Luminescence Beverage Equipment Merchandiser, Beverage Division

I worked here for almost 4 years. I looked at this job as just that...a job. A stepping stone that helped pay the bills, but would never make us rich by any means. It was a shame a big company such as Kraft could pay so poorly while making huge profits. Then again, no one was putting a gun to my head. I took the job knowing it was what it was, a part time that allowed me to make my own hours and work around my kid's schedules. The pay was poor and there were no benefits whatsoever. My boss, on the other hand, was awesome. She really did appreciate us and told us this every day. She even gave her "team" gift cards at Christmas, but it was out of her own pocket. Kraft didn't reimburse her! Kraft didn't pay any of us bonuses for cleaning up the messes the sales teams left behind but instead gave the sales reps bonuses for increasing sales out in the field! Although I never planned on making this a permanent job, I did like the clients I visited. I had really good customers. Then, out of the blue, mine and all those across the country with the same position as myself, got our pink slips without the courtesy of a warning. We got one week's notice. Months pass when out of the blue I get a call from my old manager. She is excited to tell all of us that we can have our old jobs back if we want. We would have the same territories, with the possibility of new accounts. However, there would be no pay increases. Basically the same old job,only a year newer. I wanted to say no, but I loved my manager. She couldn't help what was happening and was equally as effected by the loss since her job was tied to ours! I told her yes, that I'd help her out, but with the intention that I wouldn't be staying and probably would leave at year's end. Well, Kraft beat me to the punch. Again. Just this past month, Kraft told its managers to once again fire the Beverage Reps as we were no longer needed due to the merger with Heinz! I was shocked, amazed at their careless handling of their employees. I think they forget that although they don't "see" us, we are out there working for them. We are people, too. So, you might have fooled me once, then stupidly twice...there won't be a third. Not for me. I would never recommend Kraft foods to either man, woman or troll.

Madam toasty1234

There is absolutely no work-life balance, and there are definite cliques even within the salaried group. This company makes it impossible to love or even like your job because of the sheer amount of hours you must devote to it, eg 11 hour week days with no overtime pay and being on call on weekends.

Women Review Kraft Foods Group, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Kraft Foods Group, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady Morgan313 Lady MsHogWild Lady Luminescence Madam toasty1234