Kruskopf & Company

www.kctruth.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Kruskopf & Company to join us.

Matrix Head Start Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is not much room to grow. Most positions are not paid fairly based on education level. It's all about who you're related to here. There is a lot of politics to deal with in upper management and a lot of nepotism.

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Flexibility is left to an individuals supervisors. However due to the set school hours and building hours most hours cannot be changed.

Maternity leave seemed pretty standard. No paternal leave available that I'm aware of.

REVShare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for a bit over a year, and enjoy it. The company seems well balanced,

GM Financial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Know what you want, make a plan, set SMART goals and purge ahead no matter what your obstacles may seem to be. There are quite a few very strong egos in this organization at all levels, so be prepared to experience a very wide range of them.

If you are an hourly team member, there is very little flexibility given. The team members that have to clock in and out are scrutinized for having to take any time off, especially in the call centers. However, if you are a salaried team member, depending on your relationship with your leader and the department you work in, you are allow a lot more flexibility with your time.

While being promoted and improving my compensation would be great, I would like to have more clarity surrounding what it takes to get to the next level. There is not one path of course to moving up, but if you are in a role that is fairly new to the company, there should be direct focus given in mapping out what the future "could" look like for someone in that new position. Evaluation of what the market is paying for similar roles would also need to be explored regardless of whether or not it is an internal or external going into the role.

Gartner Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

Great company, depending on LOB. More women are moving to leadership positions. but certainly not at the forefront of diversity - any kind of diversity.

never was pregnant. our company did add back in leave for adopted children - 6 weeks i believe. (removed during economic downturn plus.. ('07-'15)

close to promote more women - rather, ensure a fair, safe environment. a lot of unfair, unequal, 'boys club' practices, unless in the right LOB. i currently work in the only LOB run by a women and LOVE it.

West Elm Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is a great place for women to feel empowered in the work place. Time off is limited and not competitive in the NYC market. Maternity leave is also not good.

space150 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Generally speaking this employer is good at supporting families. The work schedule is flexible and no one scoffs at you needing to be out due to a sick kid. Although there are only 2 women VPs, there are a lot of female leaders one tier down. There is also a history of female leaders at the company.

Maternity leave is currently based on Short Term Disability.

PC Connection Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Men are paid much more even if you have more experience than the men. Not only is the maternity leave a joke, the HR department is terrible. They don't seem to know anything about taking a leave even maternity leave. It was a messy runaround with them. Not only do you only receive 6 weeks of leave with 5 weeks of pay, you only receive 60% of your pay for those 5 weeks and if you want to take the full 3 months of short term disability you absolutely cannot be paid for the remainder of the time. First this is because you have to use all your sick time before the maternity leave pay kicks in even though they don't pay for those sick days so you have no sick time left to help pay yourself with and you have been out of office so you haven't been building up vacation time you could also use to pay yourself with. this is very very frustrating. My husband... the person not giving birth to our child has a 6 week paternity leave, 100% pay, no breaks in the pay. needless to say he does not work at the same company as myself. Men at this company have no paternity leave, which i find terrible. I couldn't imagine not having my husband there with me, at least for the first few weeks, of being home with a newborn. That's my story. :(

Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Predominantly women in the Billing Dept, including Management. Lots of opportunities for career growth. Haven't taken maternity leave yet but I do know the time is taken first from your vacation banks as WA state laws allow. Have to be employed there for a year first before FMLA can be used.

Omnicare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've been here for three years and there are a fair number of women in upper management. I believe they are treated fairly. This environment seems to be pretty family friendly.

Follett Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 10 years and found that women are treated just as equally as the men. We've have a woman and male president of the company. They don't base promotions on who you know or your gender. Everyone is given a fair chance at advancement.