Kyruus www.kyruus.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Kyruus?
Monday Girl

Having worked in the tech industry for nearly 10 years, I can say with great confidence that Kyruus is a bit of a "unicorn" company for women with a passion for technology. The company is over 50% female, with an absolutely inspiring female co-founder. Generally speaking, the company has a "no jerks" hiring policy, and it really shows - I have found the culture to be incredibly supportive, with what seems to be equal access to growth opportunities. In fact, the first person ever promoted to a manager role in engineering is a woman. The senior leadership team is 75% male (6 women out of 24), so we still have a ways to go there, but we're doing better than most tech joints. I have no first-hand experience with maternity leave, but a manager who recently came back from maternity leave was promoted shortly after returning - which sends a great message to women considering starting a family. It does not seem to be something that sets you back professionally, as I've encountered in other companies, which - at least personally - really increases my long-term commitment to the company. Bottom line: in an industry where it often feels like you have to be twice as good to get half as far, Kyruus has managed to create a really welcoming and supportive environment where I feel respected and confident about growth opportunities.

Women Review Kyruus for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Kyruus by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Monday Girl