Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Larch Lane Advisors LLC to join us.

OpenLink Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Openlink has eveolved significantly in the last 5 years. Culturally the is a shift towars more women, more flexibility and more inclusion. Whilst HR supports and encourages flexibility some departments /managers are slower to change and flexibility.

I would score this a 4 but it is very department specific. Whilst HR supports and encourages flexibility some departments /managers are slower to change and flexibility.

I have the flexibility to work a 4 day week - my manager (CHRO) supports this and its my responsibility to get my work done in the hours that work for me.

Samsung Research America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

It makes a difference who your manager is - whether or not they are supportive of your skillset and talent

Flexibility is manager-dependent

They honor FMLA and California's Parental Leave. However, their employer-based parental leave was only 1 (paid) week during my first pregnancy in 2015. Today (starting 2017), the employer-based parental leave is 6 weeks (paid). This is not in line with what is being offered at comparable Silicon Valley majors' (FANG) offices

Grace Community Church Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Very family oriented. Makes wonderful accommodations for all moms, and women, in general.

WilsonHCG Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Great to see so many women at the leadership table. Lots of opportunity to tailor your advancement to your unique value proposition

Home Alliance, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Home Alliance became my new job after I lost my previous one. While I was recruiting I did not face any disrespect or selfishness from those people, who were interviewing me. I can not say, that I am a top notch specialist, but now, I am more than glad to work with honest and responsible people, who are my direct superiors or colleagues.

moBack, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s hard to find anything nice to say about this company. It is very obvious they have management issues. The CEO is at the top and there is no one else to go to for complaints, no HR no VP nothing. As a consulting company it makes sense you work on many different projects at the same time but he is paranoid and makes you keep blow by blow notes about exactly what you do hourly then have one on one meetings with him to go over what you did and he still insists you email him at the end of day to let him know what you did. It is very obvious he doesn’t trust his employees. All the men at the top are sexist. I have heard on more than one occasion them speak to women in the office about their clothes even heard the CEO to tell a female employee to dress “pretty” for a convention. He treats women very differently than the men and not in a better way. There is also major favoritism. Many of the employees watch video and listen to podcasts while they work the CEO has told people to stop as it is distracting them/ affecting their work and others, but leaves the favorites alone to keep watching their anime and do little to no work. The management is also bipolar and flips opinions on projects sometimes several times within the same day and it is hard to know where you stand with them. Everyone makes way less than they should be for a company in the bay area. And there is no room for growth. No promotions, no progression, and very few raises. The CEO is also cheap and, though he does get lunch for the team Wednesday- Friday, keeps lowering the amount of money we are allowed to spend per person for the meal and so we end up getting bad small portions of food we don’t even want. There is no respect for the employees and the ideas and opinions they have. When projects will not work they will not listen to reason. I haven’t even touched on the illegal activity going on. They cut corners with licenses usually getting the cheaper versions and saying it is for their India team despite the California team being the sole users. They also illegally download 3D models and use them without the creator's permission. Bottom line most of the people there are wholly incompetent and don’t care about their employees.

Wolters Kluwer Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.4

Be ready for major politics, finger pointing and lack of accountability. The systems are antiquated so is little help For gathering solid data for reporting and analytics.

Sarasota Orchestra Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While women are in no way treated as inferiors here, many leadership roles are filled by excellently capable women, the politics and morale of this organization is poor overall. Within the ranks of musicians, the environment tends to be extremely cliquish and unsupportive when the rubber really meets the road. There are good people here, but the big picture climate is relatively inhospitable.

Menomonee Valley Partners Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Small woman run company not a lot of resources for staff benefits.

UF Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 3 years and I would say the majority of employees are women. However, management and the C-suite are dominated by men. I have not seen any women advance in a significant way in my time here. Also, they have no formal maternity leave policy here so it is essentially up to the discretion of individual managers. I believe that going out on maternity leave has negatively impacted my chances of being promoted. The whole returning from maternity leave process was handled very poorly by my supervisor and HR, despite my best efforts to prepare everyone, and I would not recommend this organization to other women. Flex time is not an option nor is working from home.