Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Law360 to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Bloomberg BNA

100% might recommend
11/29/16, 6:28 PM

This is a great place to work in terms of benefits and flexibility, but there are very few women leaders and promotions are very difficult to come by. There are a lot of politics involved and unless you are willing to be ruthless, you are unlikely to move up in the organization.

6 weeks were paid through my disability policy, 3 weeks were paid by the company, and the rest was my vacation/sick time.
Maybe. Bloomberg BNA does provide a flexible work environment in that most employees work from home. This was great for me as a working mom and was perfect for that time in my life. However, I knew I wasn't going to be promoted or develop while there, which is ultimately why I decided to leave.

11/28/16, 11:12 PM

The culture at Bloomberg is one of backstabbing and unattainable goals.

11/28/16, 11:12 PM

The culture at Bloomberg is one of backstabbing and unattainable goals.

11/6/15, 3:11 PM

I worked there for 5 years when it was still in the early/building phase of Bloomberg Law. As one of the divisions of Bloomberg there was a lot of turn over -- both with the staff and with the management, including senior management. It made for an unstable work environment. When they fired for cause, it was done as a concerted effort to find fault with even the least issue and poorly executed. In addition, often each department was forced to fire or put a certain number of employees on a "performance plan" as a lead to firing the employee. When they began to do this about 4-5 years ago, many people left -- the majority of whom were women.

11/6/15, 3:11 PM

10/18/15, 11:21 PM

This is a male-dominated company and female colleagues will stab you in the back every chance they get.

10/18/15, 11:21 PM