Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at LePort Schools to join us.

Ashley Furniture Industries Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Some leaders are really great about including all employees to contribute and collaborate, but the closer you get to the top of the management pyramid, the fewer opportunities you have.

Franklin Restaurant Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

For a young woman, this is a fun and good job.

OpenGov Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

There is a male-dominated culture here. They value one type of leadership and style, which is in-your-face, loud and outspoken.

There is a lot of pressure to work long hours. If you don't you are seen as not doing enough- even if you are extremely productive.

They followed a state requirement in California to the T.

Saneal Camera Supplies Ltd Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

RUN. There are much better opportunities out there with employers that legitimately care about their employees. This company is all about being cheap as possible, racist, and sexist.

When asked to not work the manager who was sexually harrassing me no hours were cut from his schedule but all of mine were. I went from full time to 6.5 hrs a week

Not sexually harass their employees. Not cut my hours after I make a complaint

Just Imagine Toys LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I found out I was pregnant and told my boss and then he told me he would replace me with someone who was not pregnant. Pregnancy would not change anything in this retail job of mine. I personally feel I was fired because he did not like the fact that I had a baby in me.

Not for Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

I was fired when I told my boss I was pregnant

Metropolitan State University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Where you work within the university has a huge impact on your experience. My colleagues in different areas have supervisors that are extremely flexible. My supervisor in the Nursing department supervises from a place of fear so while she says she is flexible, the reality is that she is not because she is afraid of the (nonexistence) consequences that come from interpreting "the rules" in a different way.

The paid time was covered under my Short-Term Disability insurance.

American Chemical Society Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are several woman in the upper levels of management, so generally women are treated fairly and equally, but there is still a large pay gap and a tendency to consider male candidates as more qualified when hiring or discussing strategy. Additionally, "maternity leave" is nonexistent, and is instead qualified as short-term disability leave. However, taking the time off isn't usually seen as a career issue, and in many departments there are flex options which are enormously useful to new (and any) mothers.

Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My prior job was at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman and Dicker, a national law firm, where I worked for 2 years. Even though lip service was given to diversity, there are currently 7 women attorneys and 25 men attorneys in the office in a western U.S. city where I worked. The culture was male dominated, with all of the subtle and not so subtle characteristics that come with a traditional caste system. The office where I worked was originally formed by the merger of a male partner from one firm, along with his lackeys, and a male partner who left another firm, taking a large book of business and male and associates who were elevated to partner level at the new merged firm. During my time there, the heads of the two seminal groups were always at odds. After I left, one of the two original founding partners of the office was ousted. He is the partner who had hired me. He was replaced by a female partner, so things may have improved for the women lawyers, but I doubt it. During my tenure, the most powerful equity partner, who had not hired me, was a total bully who lacked communication skills. Other male attorneys cow-towed to him even while he was publicly mistreating female associates. The bully partner did not hesitate to berate female associates in public emails. Overall, there was a lack of leadership in the office. The firm has a 401K but no matching. About 180 hours billable per month were required, which is not terribly high but not as low as at some firms where I have worked. Overall, from a female perspective, the experience was a nightmare. I cannot speak for the male attorneys there.

CSL Behring Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

I worked here for 5 years and wish I hadn't stressed so much about my maternity leave. My team was fully supportive through this tough personal period, and I was still respected for my work ethic and performance. My advice to other women is to pay attention to building better relationships with the senior management (which is predominantly older and male). Its hard for younger women to do this but watch carefully how some of the more senior women do it because its very important for your career advancement.

Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

I think the firm treats women fairly and provides good opportunities. With that said, the hours and the life style of a typical big law firm applies here too, which I don't find very compatible with having kids. I've heard many female associates talking about how many of the female partners at the firm are either single or divorced and don't seem to have much life outside of work.