Liberty Advisor Group

www.libertyadvisorgroup.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Liberty Advisor Group to join us.

The Walt Disney World Resort Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.9

Anything is possible here. Women have to work smarter and harder than the men. If you learn the culture and are savvy to picking up on the inside politics.... you can be president or a VP.

Perhaps more fair than most, but, most of the 100 VP’s look alike. Slowly changing.

Euler Hermes Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It will take a while before you get promoted... Hope you're in for the long haul.

Everything Brooklyn Media Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women and men are treated as complete equals and are promoted based on skill and experience. There are women in leadership positions and the company culture is very welcoming and inclusive.

It depends on your position, but the hours can be very long and there sometimes isn't much opportunity to work remotely or to have a flexible schedule.

Beaco Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

This company is NOT family friendly! Employees are penalized for leaving work to tend to family emergencies ( I.e: husband, children, extended family). There is blatant discrimination against women who have children! If you do have to take off to care for your kids emergencies, there us retaliation in the firm of poor performance reviews, being written up, and being verbally chastised! As a salaried employee, I am treated worse than a first grader who has to raise her hand to go to the bathroom! Micro-management style is gone best way to describe our supervisor. There is little autonomy here and very little flexibility.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Networked Insights Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

None

Burger King Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not very friendly for women

Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for more than 6 years. I left a job which paid significantly more because this job offered benefits (vacation, sick, health insurance, 401(k), and when taking all of these things into account, the total compensation was close to what I was making. I was promised regular performance reviews and told I could expect raises commensurate with the quality of work I performed. In the first couple of years, I had a couple of reviews and got only minimal raises in spite of excellent work product. After the first couple of years, a "moratorium" was put on future raises. Profanity goes unchecked in this workplace. Although multiple people reported one particular person's frequent use of the c-word, this employee was only ever reprimanded and sent home for a day or two. For more than 6 years this went on, and to my knowledge, the employee is still there. (He is their largest money-maker) On several occasions, I discussed company morale with the CEO. Nothing was done. Management is more interested in profit-taking than in the people who work for this company. The paralegals are vastly underpaid given the work they do. When I did finally give my notice, and brought up the CEO's failure to deliver on regular reviews/raises, blame was passed to me for failing to ask for such. In my opinion, raises are given as a reward for excellent work. It should not be up to the employee to demand them. Finally, in light of the "moratorium" which was never "lifted," why would any person believe the request for a raise would be granted—particularly when it was common knowledge many requests for such had been denied, even prior to the moratorium. The culture of this business is toxic.

University of North Carolina at Charlotte Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

They have been incredibly respectful of me when it came to my pregnancy and the birth of my child. I have had no issues with taking time off when needed or with pumping. Also as a Graduate Assistant we share offices and it has not been an issue with pumping. I'm very happy with the program and how they have treated me, however I do wish that they would have allowed me to take a semester off with my assistantship. I had to continue working because if not I would have lost the assistantship all together. Other than that, no complaints!

MPI Research, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

In general there are not a lot of women above director level here (basically none right now except the head of HR). There is little overt sexism, but there is definitely a "good 'ol boy" culture you need to deal with. I think women could advance higher up in the company here and they have had female VPs in the past; however, it would be somewhat of a challenge since all the leadership team members are older, white males. Regarding kids: A lot of women have kids here at many levels in the company. The maternity leave policy is 6 weeks 60% pay plus 6 weeks unpaid for a total of 12 weeks. A lot of people use their PTO so they can get paid. There are good, inexpensive daycare centers very close by, and some women leave at lunch to nurse their newborns. Work/life balance and flexibility are very dependent on your direct supervisor. MPI Does support breast feeding (there is a lactation lounge, etc.), but we also work very hard here so it can be a challenge to balance pumping with the work load.

Huron Consulting Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.4