Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at LTG Marketing & Development to join us.

Premier Urgent Care Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2018

All of the employees are over worked, under paid, under appreciated, and bullied into silence for fear of losing their jobs in an at will state. If you're cool with having no home life (or life period), being called in last minute almost all the time, paid crap for the immense amount of work you do because the owner is a penny pincher of extreme proportions, constantly shifting schedules that can change 6 times a day sometimes and definitely will change 3-8 times a week then this place is perfect for you. If not, don't touch this place with a 10ft pole.

We're supposed to close at 8pm and are expected to accept patients up until and that if we have a patient in the clinic that we have to stay open 15 minutes later than normal and then if someone walks in before 8:15 with a patient in the clinic that we -have- to accept them. They could be new with a million medications that we have to input by hand along with the patient's history or even a work up that requires blood work, imaging, etc that can keep us there hours after we've long closed the doors. If you're cool with having no home life (or life period), being called in last minute almost all the time, paid crap for the immense amount of work you do because the owner is a penny pincher of extreme proportions, constantly shifting schedules that can change 6 times a day sometimes and definitely will change 3-8 times a week then this place is perfect for you. If not, don't touch this place with a 10ft pole. The worst part is that we have to smile and eat $h!t while patients tell us (and we know they don't really mean it) that they're sorry they made us stay late (most likely for a poison ivy rash or something else completely stupid). The benefits are subpar and they don't care to take care of their own, whether that comes to letting them off for doctor appointments for general health and wellness to respecting that their workers do in fact have lives and families to get home to.

Improve what my job title pays for the amount of work we do (because they demand we do the jobs of 5 people) while bending over backwards to do it. Be more open to the fact that workers have lives and families and that they can't be at work 24/7. BE MORE OPEN TO THE WORKING MOTHERS OUT THERE! Set and actually keep a schedule instead of changing it 6 thousand times in the course of one week. All of the employees are over worked, under paid, under appreciated, and bullied into silence for fear of losing their jobs in an at will state.

Mint Magazine Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2018

There isn't any room for growth as a graphic designer. Only opportunity for growth is in sales.

Acceptance Now Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work if you want a lot of hours and feel like you are at work all the time.

FanDuel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Unclear on Executive Leadership's stance on females in top roles within the company

Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Highly political environment. Even if you have a great idea or you want to do the "right thing", if it isn't accepted by those "sacred, VIP employees", you can forget it. Sometimes having a differing opinion is not embraced and viewed as antogonistic. Executive management portrays themselves to be one way, but in practice, they are the complete opposite. The mortgage industry is very cut-throat, even at the corporate level.

The flexibility as does the culture varies among departments, so it's not really universal.

Too political of an environment

AKQA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Company culture favored those who spent more hours in the office. My female boss regularly worked 12+ hour days. If I was not in the office at least 10 hours, I would get emails/texts at home and be expected to respond immediately. The only members of senior management team who had children were men with stay-at-home wives. None of the women in management had children. In 2 years I worked at AKQA, no woman in my office got pregnant or had a child. No maternity benefits are offered past what was mandated in the Family & Medical Leave Act. One of my team members had a small child, and had to occasionally work from home if her child was sick. She always had to ask permission, while a male colleague on the same team who stayed home with a sick child did not. While leadership can vary from team to team, the management team never set appropriate guidelines for team managers to follow, which left the door open for many male managers to favor their male employees.

Pace University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women are representative in my department but it is challenging because upper echelon folks are not as diverse. I think it's a good place to work and build upon your career but there's always room for improvement.

Nsight Telservices Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company demographics currently favor female employees (about 55%) and see a lot of middle management women. There is only 1 female officer. Maternity leave follows federal allowance to the t, but doesn't go further. Facilities for pumping are not properly vented, but you don't have to do it in the bathroom. However, the amount of time alotted is determined by your position. (i.e. a CSR will only have their 30 minute lunch and 2 15 minute break).

United Way of the Bay Area Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for over 5 years. I think most would agree that work/life balance is encouraged and respected for all regardless of gender or sexual preference (parental leave is for all parents). PTO benefits are excellent and have gotten me through periods when fundraising goals aren't met and raises are minimal, non-existent, or we take a hit. The work week is 37.5 hours; I've never felt pressured to put in late hours. Few would notice if you did since if you're exempt it's assumed you are self-managing your time to get your work done. In the last few years flex-time and work-at-home options have been introduced for most positions. There are minimal paths to promotion and turnover is high (including multiple layoffs). If you can manage the drawbacks mentioned, it is a great place to gain respected non-profit and professional fundraising experience and still have a life outside of work. There is flexibility to take on new projects and keep one's work varied and interesting. The female CEO is widely admired (both in and outside the organization). The volunteer leadership is impressive and appreciative of staff. The current and last two chairs of the board are recognized businesswomen (one is now in the Obama administration).

Imprint Capital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015

This is a great company - but a lot of work needs to be done with regards to its maternity policy and other policies around women. I worked throughout my entire leave - but from home.