Magnolia Behavior Therapy

www.magnoliabehaviortherapy.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Magnolia Behavior Therapy to join us.

TED Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Not many new moms, therefore only a few woman navigating the course and trying to set the tone for others.

Maybe. I would recommend the company for creative types that are okay with little to no traditional HR support.

Integra LifeSciences Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

There are very few women in leadership positions so the opportunity to learn from other women is challenging.

Palantir Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I came to Palantir as a brand new mother and was blown away by the benefits, general culture, and flexibility with work schedules (especially compared to what I was used to at the US Government). They care about whether my work gets done and the quality, but don't really index on what hours I'm actually putting in at the office. It's ok to work from home when I need to, and I choose to do a lot of work after my son is asleep so that I can spend some quality time with him in the afternoons. The company grew really quickly and they're still catching up on a few things (expanding mother's rooms, etc), but they've always been open to and immediately actioned constructive feedback when I've provided it, and it's really nice to know they take seriously the things that matter to their employees. We have some (but not a ton) of women in leadership positions, but I think the disparity is more closely linked to the fact that there aren't a ton of women in the tech industry. Bottom line: Things aren't perfect, but they've done a ton for families, are open to feedback, and are totally supportive of making meaningful changes.

The parental leave packages here are awesome. Primary caregiver gets 16 weeks paid leave, secondary gets 4 weeks paid leave, and new parents get a "baby bonus" when your child is born to help out with the upcoming costs.

Bell County Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You can take 6 weeks maternity leave IF you have enough "sick" time accrued. Be aware you will use a lot of "sick" time for doctor visits.

Ellis Brigham Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a very specific situation, so I have no idea what Ellis Brigham is like in the shops or the offices. Nothing meant maliciously, just be ready for many jokes. The current manager is nice, and would listen if I went to him, but it's more effort that it's worth for me

Maybe. Very young male dominated environment. Be ready for many sexual innuendoes if you apply here. They aren't meant cruelly, and the guys are nice, they just don't really get it. The best way to deal with it is to find a way to laugh along.

C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

As I said earlier, I've worked at this company for almost 10 years and there seem to be a fair amount of women working here but they are mostly in support roles. Promotions are VERY hard to come around in most departments and men still seem to rule on the third floor. It has become much more corporate than it used to be with many rules and less community.

Maybe. Depends what you want out of a job. Men still generally hold the higher positions here.

DialAmerica Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked for this company for 3 years. It is a revolving door with no room for advancement for employees. Company continuously states they are working on things and or making improvements which never occur!

Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.9

unknown

Nerdwallet Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.7

2 out of 6 of the executives (VP and above) are female. The management team is maybe about 40% female (Director level and above) is female. In general i think there's equal opportunity, and I don't think there's a bias towards pronoting men over women, but not sure I've been here long enough to tell for sure.

Advomas Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Where to begin? This company is owned by a lawyer who is prone to tantrums which include screaming out loud and a lot of cursing. He turned the running of the company over to his 26 year old princess who proceeded to run it into the ground. Morale was horrible. Because of their financial difficulties they began laying off people left and right. This resulted in all the long timers (20 years) with many years of experience being shown the door. All that is left are 20-somethings who will work for $10 an hour. The quality of our service suffered so much that even the CFO resigned. Used to be a great place to work in the beginning but poor management, lack of empathy, nepotism and greed are bringing this company down.